Cadence Bank: A distinctive beat. A unique rhythm. A synchronized harmony.
Cadence Bank strives to innovate by promoting fresh ideas, making technology accessible, and combining high tech with high touch. We take the time to discover our customers' needs and pain points, which provide the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships that work. We're a regional bank, so we're small enough to offer personal attention, yet we're large enough to offer big bank services. We celebrate our home, our neighbors, and the diversity we represent. We share common goals and situations. We embrace each other as valued team members. And we bring the best people forward.
The Treasury Management Operations Business Analyst II is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of complex file transmission requests, creating and executing test cases for Treasury Management systems, and writing system specifications for hotfixes, upgrades, and maintenance installs for Treasury Management applications.
The Business Analyst II is responsible for oversight of the day to day processes of the file transmissions department, this includes monitoring files for failures and other issues, troubleshooting invalid files, validating successful file uploads, and escalating critical failures and issues to management. The BA II will monitor and respond to incoming requests from LOBs, as well as complete daily, weekly, and monthly reporting. The BA I will also assist with implementation and maintenance of file transmission services for TM clients and participate in application testing for treasury management system upgrades.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop test plans by working with other Analysts, Lines of Business (LOBs), and Product Managers. Ensure established standards and guidelines are followed to meet the highest level of quality by using structured testing for applications within the Treasury platform. This may include applications such as the Online Banking Platform, Remote Deposit Capture System, ACH Application, etc.
- Develop, review and maintain test cases and test scripts/procedures from requirement documentation, specification documentation and/or business scenarios.
- Execute test scripts/procedures for validation and document test results.
- Contribute to the daily task of the Treasury Management Operations Team including File Transmission installation and/or updates using the MOVEit application.
- Research, evaluate and procure new/additional hardware and/or testing software.
- Provide management with reports on problem resolutions and test progress.
- Monitor for alert and failure emails and act in compliance with established procedures to resolve issues within the established SLA
- Troubleshoot file issues to determine the cause for failure
- Answer incoming phone calls from other LOBs
- Respond to incoming emails and from other LOBs - issues, general transmission questions, etc.
- Complete transmission setup and maintenance of files
- Complete daily, weekly, and monthly reports
- Communicate critical issues quickly and accurately
- Complete UAT and regression testing in preparation for system upgrades
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Business- related curriculum, or equivalent education and related work experience
- Three years of testing experience
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Solid teamwork skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to operate independently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail
- Flexible and positive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of banking operations desired
- Experience with analysis and troubleshooting
- Proficient in Microsoft Products (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)