Sager Electronics, a wholly owned subsidiary of TTI Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Inc. company, is a North American distributor of Interconnect, Power and Electromechanical components from leading manufacturers worldwide. Grounded in over 130 years of innovation and service, Sager Electronics provides customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and innovative business solutions through its Distributing Confidence® business model. Headquartered in Middleborough, MA, Sager Electronics operates a national network of field sales representatives and strategically located service centers across North America. To learn more about Sager, visit www.sager.com
At Sager we have a high-energy sales team that supports our vision of understanding and satisfying our customers. We are currently looking for an industry experienced Field Sales Representative to cover Orange County, CA. We are looking for someone who is ready to pound the pavement and find sales opportunities as well as maintain a large established customer base. Someone who is driven, sales focused, result’s oriented and ready to be part of our winning team!
How you will spend your time:
- Building relationships and developing a strong account base within the assigned territory.
- Working as the customers trusted business partner, while increasing account penetration by selling deeper into Sager’s line card.
- Collaborating with our Sales Engineers to win power supply opportunities and design registrations.
- Maintaining and developing working relationships with suppliers to further satisfy our customers’ needs.
We’re excited if you have:
- Three to five years of industry related sales experience required.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Someone who is computer savvy and comfortable using MS Office products.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- A history of working independently from a home office environment and traveling to customers, suppliers and occasionally to the branch.
Sager Electronics offers an attractive benefits package for full time employment, including medical/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, and a company matched 401(k). To learn more about Sager Electronics, please visit our web site at http://www.sager.com.
Sager Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.