Responsible for welcoming the customer, offering them hospitality, and assessing their needs. To assist and educate customers on technical product information and capabilities. Support sales processes by assisting management and sales staff.
Responsibilities and Authority:
- First physical contact with customer.
- Introduce customer to appropriate dealership personnel.
- Distribute customers evenly on a rotating basis to the sales consultants.
- Maintain the Hospitality Center by stocking supplies; cleaning equipment to code.
- Keep the area in and around the showroom and adjoining areas neat, clean, and safe.
- Notify associates of guest arrival.
- Coordinate community/dealership functions.
- Update customer profiles.
- Help maintain the refreshment cart throughout the day.
- Be properly trained in DRAC program.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by Management.
- Greet customers in showroom.
- Assist sales consultant with deliveries and the sales process.
- Fundamental understanding of products being sold.
- Assist in proper vehicle display both inside the showroom and on the display lots.
- Any other tasks deemed necessary by Management .
Work is performed at a desk in an office setting. Will work with a computer and organize paperwork for most of the shift. May stand, stoop, lift, kneel, crouch or reach during the shift. Will have personal interaction with customers. Hours and schedule at the discretion of the General Sales Manager. Holiday, evening, and weekend hours may be required.
Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent. Must have the ability to read and comprehend instructions and information. Computer knowledge is required. Must speak clearly and convey an image of professionalism and competence to customers. Must be able to handle him or herself in difficult conversation and personal encounter situations with customers. Professional personal appearance. Excellent communication skills. Valid in-state driver’s license and a good driving record are required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.