Rexel is a global leader specializing in the multi-channel distribution of electrical products and services for the energy world. Our mission is to offer our customers innovative and sustainable solutions to improve the comfort, security and energy performance of installations, infrastructure and buildings.
We Deliver The Best Customer Experience
We Join Forces For Success
We Encourage Innovation
We Engage People To Develop Their Talents
We Trust Each Other
We Enjoy Making A Difference
We are seeking a National Strategic Accounts - Business Development Manager to join the Rexel team!
Help our team grow strong and healthy partnerships with new customers leveraging our market-leading capabilities and ~500 branches covering the USA.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Shepherds lead through Strategic Accounts’ opportunity stages.
- Researches customer’s current supply chain and needs.
- Achieves internal consensus to mount a pursuit.
- Builds relationships with customer’s central procurement/management.
- Leads cross-regional “win strategy” teams; ensuring streamlined coordination across the Company.
- Supports opportunistic bid activities.
- Compiles professional submissions to RFQ/RFP; focused on leveraging Rexel’s assets and competencies to add value for our customer.
- Leads Terms and Conditions negotiation.
- Maintains robust pipeline data.
- Initiates continuous process improvement for customer development (Land phase).
Qualifications / Skills / Education:
- Track record of successful selling to meet a budget; Prospecting & closing skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of electrical distribution and national manufacturers
- Exceptional data analysis skills; excellent Excel capabilities and comfortable generating MS Word and MS PowerPoint deliverables
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate on all levels within internal and external groups.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Four-year college degree
- 5+ years direct sales (or sales management) experience
- 10+ years in the Electrical industry or in the adjacent distribution industry
- Travel 0% - 25%
Our Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401K with Employer Match
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 8 paid company holidays plus 3 flexible personal days per year
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- HSA Accounts
- Commuter Transit Benefits
- Additional Optional Insurance such as Pet Insurance, Legal Assistance, Critical Illness, Home and Auto Insurance to name a few.
- Employee Discount Programs
- Professional Training & Development Programs
- Career Advancement Opportunities – We like to promote from within!
National Strategic Accounts - Business Development Manager
Rexel USA is a VEVRAA federal contractor and an EEO/AA employer. (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with a Disability) We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone is valued, treated with dignity and respect, and empowered to do their best work. If you encounter difficulty using our online application system due to disability and would like to request reasonable accommodation, email [email protected] or call (888) 739-3547
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis