FLS Transportation Service is currently seeking an entry level Transportation Brokerage Track & Trace Representative to join our rapidly growing organization in our Scarborough Ontario office.
We deliver amazing customer experiences for one of North America’s biggest brands. We’ve been doing it for three decades and we’re only getting started. Our success has been a result of our team. We’ve built a vibrant culture of employees who believe in the core values of dream big, work hard, learn constantly and enjoy life! If you’re looking to do great work with great people, we’d love to hear from you.
- Tracking drivers from point of origin to destination ensuring that they are on schedule for pick-up and delivery appointments for Mexico loads;
- Assist carriers with any issues or delays encountered throughout the shipment life cycle (advising appropriate account manager and when necessary the customer);
- Communicating issues or delays to the Operations Team and providing solutions whenever possible in order to maintain the highest customer satisfaction;
- Verifying customer delivery requirements are being met in a satisfactory manner;
- Utilizing our in-house programs and online outlets to provide our customers with the most up to date status.
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish;
- Demonstrated ability to stay current and accurately interpret industry trends;
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines;
- Excellent customer service, communication and computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and data entry systems);
- Ability to positively influence culture and behavior and work effectively with all levels within the company;
- Career driven - this is not just a job but an opportunity to grow;
- Strong attention to detail and effective critical thinking.
4 reasons why this is a great opportunity for the right individual:
- Product - We’re the #1 3PL for cross-border freight between US and Canada and we’re #23 on Transport Topics index of largest 3PLs in North America. Our services solve a real market need relative to the capacity shortage for freight carriers in North America. Our network of 54,000 carriers & 400,000 trucks is a great asset for our clients. Simply put, we solve a “must have” need.
- Market – The transportation industry is hot. The 3PL sector represents a $200B business that is expected to grow 21% in next 10 years. The market response to FLS has been phenomenal. We have a who’s who roster of clients and we continue to hit new growth highs every year.
- People - Smart, fun and experienced. Our leaders know the business and care about culture and it shows in everything we do. We have a great work environment, great benefits, and solid opportunity for recognition and advancement.
- Plan – We’re a profitable 33-year-old company that is backed by a motivated private equity firm. We have the audacious goal to grow from $500M to $2B over in the next 5 years through organic growth and acquisition. We’re driven by a solid foundation and favorable market conditions.