This is a Remote opportunity!!
The Engineer III, Lead Cloud Infrastructure is responsible for leading and supporting the design and implementation of core cloud infrastructure components. Utilizes advanced technical skills to coordinate design, enhancement and deployment efforts and provide insight and recommendations for operating enterprise cloud infrastructure solutions. Works closely with cloud application and infrastructure support teams, project managers, network and system engineers, and other technology support teams. Documents critical design and configuration details required to support the delivery of enterprise cloud services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This list may not include all of the duties that may be assigned.
1) Supports the full lifecycle of enterprise wide Azure and AWS Cloud Infrastructure.
2) Deploys, monitors and optimizes cloud infrastructure technology including endpoint management solutions, cloud storage solutions and system virtualization in cloud infrastructure.
3) Delivers end-to-end enterprise infrastructure management solutions in a cloud environment, including system capacity and performance monitoring and optimization.
4) Improves infrastructure operations by driving the adoption of cloud infrastructure management tools throughout the team including the use of automation for system deployment and system scaling.
5) Designs and executes on-premise to cloud migration plans.
6) Contributes to the creation of policies to manage costs, minimize security risks, improve efficiency, and accelerate deployment relative to cloud infrastructure.
7) Supports the enterprise infrastructure team by participating in incident and problem resolution.
EDUCATION: Minimum High School Diploma/GED or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years as a lead engineer with one or more commercial cloud offerings such as AWS, AZURE, or Google Cloud
- Experience with enterprise migration to public clouds, such as MS Azure, Office 365, InTune, AutoPilot and Advance Threat Protection solutions
- Minimum 2 years of technical experience in enterprise infrastructure build and deployment including private and public cloud, networking, connectivity, storage, virtualization, and access control.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with VMWare and Azure server virtualization technology and hybrid Azure deployments
- 3 or more years with Virtualization including Virtualization Server, Storage, Desktop, Network
- 3 or more years with Infrastructure-Based Processes such as Monitoring, Capacity Planning, Performance Tuning, Asset Management, Disaster Recovery
- 2 or more years with Hyper-V, VMWare, Virtual Infrastructure, Platform Sizing
- 2 or more years with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) or Azure Active Directory and understanding of SAML 2.0 and cloud SSO providers
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert certification required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Azure cloud including storage, key vaults, virtual networking, web apps, Azure Active Directory, virtual machines, access management and automated deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Independent judgement and decision-making abilities
- Working knowledge of LEAN/Continuous improvement
- Non-patient facing
- May be either full time remote/telework or rotate working in the office and remote/telework
- If remote must be U.S. based; CST time zone preferred, PST/Mountain also considered
- Indoor office work
- Operating computer
- Lift/carry 21-50 lbs.
- Push/pull 26-40 lbs.
- Sitting; Squatting or kneeling; Bending
- Manual dexterity
- Travel may be required, less than 10%
OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Sense of sound
- Sense of touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Adhere to all organizational information security policies and protect all sensitive information including but not limited to ePHI and PHI (Protected Health Information) in accordance with organizational policy, Federal, State, and local regulations.
Meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as measured through ServiceNow Ticketing System.
Location: Pediatric Associates · Information Technology
Schedule: Full Time, Days