About Witmer Public Safety Group and Interstate Arms
Coatesville, PA-based Witmer Public Safety Group, Inc, offers product lines from more than 400 manufacturers through their familiar list of brands: TheFireStore serving the fire industry, OfficerStore servicing law enforcement, theEMSstore focusing on emergency medical professionals, Gideon Tactical selling to the sport shooter market, and OurDesigns, which offers gifts and commemorative merchandise to all public safety customers.
Witmer Public Safety Group's motto is Equipping Heroes™, and this continues as we extend our commitment to provide the industry's best equipment and supplies to the professional men and women who serve to ensure the public's safety.
Interstate Arms is a 40-year-old established wholesale distributor supplying licensed firearm dealers nationwide with firearms and related products. Specialties include handguns, home defense guns, used guns and military-style firearms. They are also one of the leading law enforcement distributors in the country.
Interstate Arms, a 40 year old wholesales distribution company and division of Witmer Public Safety Group since 2020, is searching for a dynamic individual to join our inside sales team in our Billerica, Massachusettes office.
Sales Account Manger Position Overview:
Our Sales Account Managers are responsible for establishing and growing relationships with our commercial dealer network across the country through outbound phone calls, email, sms, and online orders.
The Interstate Arms division of Witmer Public Safety Group is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic sales representative for an incredible opportunity to join our growing organization! If you are highly knowledgeable in firearms, firearms accessories and ammunition and are a firearms enthusiast who wants to pursue a career in the firearms industry, this opportunity is for you.
Interstate Arms is one of the oldest names in firearms industry with a broad customer base. Being part of Witmer Public Safety group, we enjoy the benefits and support of an industry leading first responder market distribution organization. At Interstate Arms, we pride ourselves in enjoying what we do, and exceeding our customers’ expectations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a firearms enthusiast! We enjoy a business casual dress code, competitive compensation, sales incentive plan and benefits, making us an attractive choice for the right candidate. We also have an exceptional employee purchase plan.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with brick & mortar retail FFL dealers, by introducing new dealers to Interstate Arms, servicing them, and growing existing domestic dealer network
- Identify and prioritize dealer accounts and sign new qualified dealers utilizing company sales programs and dealer assets
- Call and services existing key accounts on a routine basis
- Tracks and reports sales progress as directed by supervisor
- Constantly provides dealer feedback on current market product, pricing, programs etc.
- New Sales Account Managers will receive a comprehensive paid training and indoctrination program providing you with all the tools you will need to succeed.
- Prior firearms sales experience or equivalent in firearms and firearms accessories knowledge
- Customer service experience with the ability to service up to 150 customers.
- A proactive, upbeat, and positive attitude
- Must have strong negotiation skills
- Flexibility, creativity, and strategic thinking
- The capability to demonstrate strong prioritization and organizational skills
- An aptitude for verbal and written communications
- Firm computer skills, including Microsoft Office and CRM based systems
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background check.