Build Your Sales Career with Revolution Prep
Revolution Prep is looking for a super smart, independent, and driven individual who is ready to activate leads for their regional sales team. Are you motivated by achieving goals? Do you get excited by seeing results? Are you ready to work hard and be part of a fast-moving team who achieves bold goals every month? Are you searching for a seat on a rocket ship that's primed for extreme growth? This job is for you.
At Revolution Prep, we've been blazing the trail in live online education since 2012, when we transitioned from in-person learning to create the world's first and only full-time professional tutoring corps. We believe in the power of a high-quality teacher to drive engagement and excitement around learning in students of all ages in every subject.
Reporting to a Regional or Area Sales Director, the Sales Development Representative will support their regional team by activating leads that are generated by a variety of regional events and other sources. By sending pre-configured SMS campaigns and making follow-up phone calls and emails, you will be solely responsible for generating consultation appointments for the Academic Advisors on your team. As the primary individual on the team responsible for this top of the funnel activity, you will be measured on Initial Outreach Time, Activation Response Time, Initial Activation to Consult Percentage, and Reactivation to Consult Percentage. This high pace and high activity job is a stepping stone to upward mobility for our sales team, potentially leading to a position as a quota-carrying individual contributor, Customer Success Manager, or even an Area or Regional Director. The sky is the limit!
Because this role involves working directly with our leads and potential customers, you'll need excellent communication skills, both written and oral, have a high attention to detail, and be excited by a fast-paced position.
If you're ready to roll up your sleeves, take extreme ownership of activating leads in your area, and collaborate well with internal stakeholders and external customers, then this role is for you!
Duties / Responsibilities
- Working hours: 9AM – 6PM Monday through Friday, with scheduled breaks in between.
- Daily, deliver SMS campaigns to prospective customers.
- Respond quickly to all inbound SMS campaign responses and calls within working hours.
- Set consultation appointments with engaged leads for a team of regional Academic Advisors.
- Reactivate and reengage dormant leads to schedule consultation appointments through various forms of outreach.
- General customer service related to scheduling and rescheduling appointments.
- Provide constructive feedback on SMS activation campaigns to optimize future performance.
- Answer regional queue calls and schedule appointments or direct calls to appropriate persons.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Bilingual (Spanish) experience but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn operational systems (tech) quickly
- Ability to identify patterns and trends, synthesize them, and provide constructive feedback on improvements
- High attention to detail with focus on data integrity and veracity
Education / Experience
- Bachelor's degree
Physical Requirements / Tech Requirements:
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Repeating motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers
- High Speed Internet Access
- Must be able to set up a professional home office; This is a permanently remote position.
Revolution Prep is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.