About CDK Global, Inc
CDK Global (NASDAQ:CDK) is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sales, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles. Visit cdkglobal.com.
Ready to Take the First Step to Jump Start Your Career in Sales? Let us help you GreenLight Your Career!
This is a remote opportunity!
The Bilingual French/English speaking CDK Inside Sales Rep will…
At a minimum, spend 2.5 hours on the phone engaged in sales calls with key contacts in assigned accounts. Utilize Sales Automation tools to define current application and DMSSystem type and identify target product opportunities. Identify and target CDK and Competitive Prospects and Plan Strategy to increase the penetration of products in yourassigned product area. Update Salesforce.com after each contact at a dealership, providing updates not only to the sales opportunities, but also to data points including, but notlimited to DMS vendor, Phone & CRM vendor, employee counts, contact information, change in ownership, Execute sales strategy to systematically and consistently engage insales processes in these identified accounts and bring sales processes to successful closure.
Successful closure will include not only the sale of these new products to CDK Clients but also the incremental increase in CDK revenue with minimal discounts and no write-downs on current products and services. Minimally achieve your annual assigned QC Sales Plan. Utilize all resources at your disposal with particular emphasis on the inclusion ofall Channel partners. Utilize Salesforce.com and the sales automation tools to effectively manage a robust pipeline and provide accurate weekly forecasting to your Manager.Communicate daily with channel partners and Inside Sales management participating in all team meetings and calls.
Other Responsibilities include:
- Growing CDK’s Share of Wallet and Revenue as well as Growing New Revenue
- 90% Client time via phone
- 10% or less Travel required
- Daily communication with Manager
- Daily communication with Regional Inventory Director
- Monthly conference call with Director of Sales
- Become a Student of the Industry
- Manage Inventory Relationship
- Ensure competitors do not penetrate accounts
- Manage deals within financial parameters
- Identify Dealer Business Issues & Solutions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ sales experience – inside or outside – preferably in technology sales
- Advanced time management skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills, specifically Outlook Tasks and Calendar scheduling.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Strong skills in keeping/maintaining comprehensive and accurate notes in the CRM system
- Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
- The ability to sell, negotiate, persuade and influence
- Sales Certification in Sales – completed training programs such as Sandler Sales Systems or Miller Heiman are ideal, but not required
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.