The Front Desk Supervisor is a team lead level position. Responsible for operation of the Front Desk, which includes room rental, reservation management, training, record keeping, report preparation, guest relations and to act as property Manager on Duty when assigned. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Ensure an environment in which high standards of comfort, service, and quality exist for our guests.
- Ensures teamwork and enhances cooperation between all departments.
- Work productively with General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Operations Manager, Director of Sales, and all Front Office staff to ensure proper room inventory controls.
- Read and respond to SALT comments, Booking.com, and Expedia partner postings.
- Works with maintenance to ensure proper key controls.
- Maintain departmental staffing levels in relation to occupancy levels.
- Maintains accurate employee records.
- Performs timely, and fair reviews.
- Sets performance standards for team members and administers coaching as necessary.
- Maintain Front Desk, team members to highest standards.
- Provide comprehensive Brand and Property training to Front Office staff.
- Acts as Manager on Duty as designated.
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Minimum of two years front desk experience.
- Hilton OnQ Experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal, comprehension, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Report and accounting skills.
- Have fully functional computer skills including experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Have flexible schedule availability.