Mint Real Estate is a high-performance team generating more client opportunities than the current team can effectively service. The team is expanding quickly into Riverside County, with a focus on Corona, Murrieta, and Temecula currently. You may be a good fit for this position if you are highly motivated, coachable, and want to build your book of business.
Each agent that proves to be capable of taking warm inbound phone calls and client introduction from our partners can expect to sell multiple homes each month. Mint is set up for agents to not have to cold call for an opportunity as we have an Inside Sales Team nurturing leads until they are ready to meet or speak with a Sales Partner.Compensation:
$125,000+ at plan commissionResponsibilities:
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
Mint Real Estate is a team environment where we share wins, knowledge, and marketing on a daily basis. Our sales partners sell homes throughout Southern California with an emphasis on educating buyers and sellers. Real Trends named Mint Real Estate in the top 100 teams for production in 2021 putting Mint in the top 1.5% of real estate organizations in the country.
Agents receive all of the leads and systems needed to run a successful technology-driven business focused on client experience. If selling 24+ homes a year on the team doesn't sound like the right fit for you, there are also brokerage options that still provide technology and support.