Spa Vision Financial is a consulting and sales company within the luxury & medical spa sectors. We have a number of exciting initiatives happening, especially for a small start-up company. We are looking to grow our sales team so that we can accelerate the achievement of the company’s goals. No one person can handle all that an international company such as ours must do and we need quality persons to make this all a reality. The sales team of course being arguably the most critical component to any company’s success.
Our immediate 4-year plan is to solidify our distribution and subsidiaries in Canada, while establishing a presence in the United States. We currently have two subsidiaries, RX Super Spa in Port Moody and the newly launching Spa Vision Academy for Medical Esthetics Training in Aldergrove which you'll be working with as well. If all goes to plan we will be preparing for an IPO by the end of 2022. For the ambitious and worldly person this presents a very big opportunity as we also have eyes on the Middle Eastern & Asian markets.
By growing our salesforce and bringing on joint-venture partners we have an exciting an opportunity for someone who is looking to leave their mark on an industry and be a part of the movement we are stirring.
Our Sales Consultants need to be someone who can network with and speak to high end buyers and possible investors, while being able to empathize and demonstrate benefits to smaller clients. Attention to detail and strong follow-up skills are critical to putting these deals together. You need to be tenacious in dealing with prospects as this is not a small purchasing decision in most cases. Being able to explain to clients the financial and operational benefits that they’ll receive. In exchange, you’ll receive massive commissions ranging from $4500-$9000 per sale. The expectation is that you’ll make 1-3 sales per month. Visit our website www.spavision.co for more information on the products you’ll be working with. Brand sites for our two main lines of equipment StarBody Bodysculpting & IPL+ Laser Hair Removal & Skin Rejuvenation are currently under construction.
- 10% of final sales price
- 2% Quarterly profit share (split among all reps)
- Monthly individual bonus incentives from $500-$2500
- Monthly Group Sales Bonuses from $500-$4000 each
- Prospect new business for the company
- Lead clients through the sales process to close deals
- Enter client and prospect data into company CRM
- Report weekly activity to CEO.
- Previous high-ticket sales experience (products and concepts above $40,000)
- Experience with franchising, licensing or fundraising is an asset
- Experience within medical or beauty & wellness industry is an asset
- 1 or more years in related/similar positions
- Sales training or certificates
- Sales or consulting experience
- Ambition, regional sales and international sales positions to come in the next 2 years
- Ability to travel, understand and work with different cultures
- Flexibility to work in a start-up company with an unfixed income
Contract length: 24 months
Part-time hours: 30-60 per week
Expected start date: 2021-09-01
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $48,000.00-$144,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Company events
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Work from home
Some meetings will be on Zoom, masks are optional when in-person and there's usually hand sanitizer available.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Medical Esthetics: 1 year (preferred)
- B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)