Want to make an impact? We do too. Come join our team of bridge builders. With full-time remote work as well as in-person opportunities at multiple office sites, the possibilities are endless. Arcoro helps to lead high-compliance organizations to automate paper processes and build their bridge to better HR with streamlined, easy-to-use HR software. We re proud to offer an unmatched employee experience where you can embrace our innovative vision, depend on a team of great colleagues, and roll up your sleeves to make a difference. Our culture encourages challenging the status quo.
Start building your bridge to a better career with Arcoro.
About the Job:
The Business Development Representative works to convert leads into sales opportunities exclusively for the Inside Sales team. As the first point of contact, the BDR educates and qualifies prospects and leads to help create sales. The BDR is an excellent question-asker and knows when it s time to talk and when it s time to listen. This position will report to the Director of Sales Operations.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Anticipate needs by studying the industry and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Establish active communication and engagement with prospects to create new leads and sales openings
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- Strategically identify targeted prospects and properly hand off qualified opportunities
- Methodically call on marketing and sales qualified leads to evaluate sales opportunity
- Set discovery call appointments for key prospects to speak with Regional Sales Managers
- Work with the marketing department to craft messages with a focus on results
- Articulate our value proposition via phone and email
- Leverage tools such as Outreach, LinkedIn Navigator, and ZoomInfo to identify key prospects and accounts
- Generate new sales pipeline and opportunities for the sales team to win new business
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of sales experience preferred
- Experience with the MS Office Suite and MS Outlook
- Demonstrate ability to work independently and as a team when required
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or similar applications
Nice To Haves:
- Positive, upbeat disposition, excellent phone skills, and persuasive communication skills required
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Enjoy creating sales opportunities using complex market research and focusing on continuous learning and improvement
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with Company match
- Medical/Dental/ Vision, STD/LTD, Life Insurance
- Company-paid holidays, sick pay & vacation
- Remote Work
- Casual dress
About the Company:
Arcoro is a growing and exciting HR SaaS software company with offices in California, Arizona, Iowa, and Indiana, as well as remote employees across the country. Arcoro provides SMB and midsize businesses with a complete all-in-one modular HR solution. As a leader in delivering easy-to-use HR software which helps companies maintain compliance, Arcoro s proven cloud-based solution enables organizations to better manage the entire employee lifecycle through improved candidate quality and flow, shortened time to hire, centralized learning, and improved employee productivity. Our HR solutions integrate with top ERP systems further positioning Arcoro as a leader in proven modular HR solutions. Arcoro specializes in high-risk, high compliance companies in the construction and field services industries.
Arcoro is a leader in Human Capital Management. Join our company and help our customers eradicate the burden of managing an ever-growing workforce. Our tool will effectively end the dominance of manual applicant tracking, benefits enrollment, payroll, and paper time tracking.
At Arcoro, you will help create software products that are cutting edge, easy to use, and that make an appreciated and notable difference in our customer s daily lives.
Arcoro is a Fair and Equal Opportunity Employer