Conduct general office administration, accounting, and leasing support including; maintaining accurate customer and sales data files; preparing slip rental agreements; providing property tours, processing electric boat rental paperwork and delivering superior customer service.
- Must be computer literate with experience in accounting, general office and leasing operation
- Create and maintain accurate office files, sort and deliver mail, track and maintain appropriate inventories of office supplies and marketing collateral
- Support leasing operations with answering telephones, greeting clients, public relations and maintaining the front office reception area in a professional manner
- Be proficient in the use of Google Office products, Marina Manager and MRI regarding customer profile and billing information
- Knowledgeable respond to slip rental inquiries and customer service requests
- Initiate and conduct marina tours to prospective slip tenants
- Prepare Slip Lease Agreements and ensure documents are complete and properly executed
- Maintain an accurate and current database of tenant insurance and registration information
- Issue and maintain records for tenant and authorized contractor gate keys, parking passes, and contractor business information
- Handle reservations and execute rental agreements for electric boat rental operations
- Update website information with current slip inventory and photography as directed by the General Manager
- Support sales and marketing efforts including participation at boat shows and other offsite marketing events within Southern California
- Implement and enforce marina rules and regulations consistently with all tenants, guests and contractors
- Document and communicate service requests to the maintenance team
- Properly report and record all incidents and accidents
- Provide administrative support and assistance to General Manager, Office Coordinator, Maintenance Lead and Sales Representative
- Process purchase orders, contracts and accounts payable invoices within SAP
- Understand and follow purchasing and contracting procedures
- Prepare invoices for review and account coding with the Office Coordinator prior to submission to the General Manager for approval
- Process check requests and expense accounts
- Assist with special projects as assigned by the General Manager
- Maintain professional appearance and business conduct at all times
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Must be able to swim
Minimum Qualifications / Other Expectations:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in administrative support or relevant work experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Must have and maintain a valid California Drivers License and a good driving record.
- Must be organized and capable of managing tasks on multiple, concurrent projects.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have well-developed interpersonal skills with the ability to establish highly functional relationships with diverse personalities both within and outside the company.
- Proficient in MS Office (or similar) and project management software.
- Intermediate in database programs such as SAP (or similar).
Irvine Company is a privately held real estate investment company and master-planner committed to creating and sustaining communities that thrive for generations.
Irvine Company is respected for its master planning and environmental stewardship of the Irvine Ranch in Orange County, including diversified operations throughout coastal California. Irvine Company brings to life neighborhoods and sustainable communities with a full range of housing, jobs, retail centers, schools, parks and open space.
We take as much pride in our employee community as we do the communities we create. It’s an environment populated with talented and experienced people, a collaborative spirit and abundant opportunities.
Apply today to join our employee community, and learn more about Irvine Company, our legacy and our guiding principles.
Irvine Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, compensation, termination, and training, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, age, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, and local law. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.