Job Title:Customer Success Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA or US- Remote
Aptean is changing. Our ERP solutions are transforming a huge range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers. In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive greater results. With over 2,400 employees, 50 different products and a global client base, there’s no better time to advance your career at Aptean.
Are you ready for what’s next, now? We are! At Aptean you can be part of a dynamic, high growth organization. Our fast-paced environment and dynamic departments are eager for a mover and shaker to step into this role and become an integral part of their team.
About the Role
The Customer Success Analyst role is an excellent role for anyone looking for an opportunity to get into the technology industry. In this ground level role, you will get experience working at a software company as well as have your foot in the door for plenty of growth opportunities! The Customer Success Analysts are an integral part of Aptean’s commitment to an exceptional customer experience throughout the client’s life cycle. This role is responsible for providing software and system support for customers. It will include researching and resolving problems and issues. You will also:
- Develop outstanding relationships with assigned clients to ensure and promote overall client satisfaction with the products and Aptean overall.
- Develop expertise within the product(s) area in order to provide expert solutions to complex customer problems in a timely manner by receiving, clarifying and investigating incidents. This includes determining when issues need to be escalated.
- Take ownership of and follow-through with all priority customer incidents.
- Observe trends with technical issues and recommend improvements to design, documentation or implementation.
- Work with Services and R&D to expedite incident resolution and ensure seamless delivery of support service to customers.
- Clearly and concisely document all customer interaction and all steps taken to resolve incidents. This includes creating KB articles and documents using the Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) methodology, to be published and shared both internally and with the customer base.
- Contribute to a customer focused environment that encourages information sharing, team-based resolution activity, cross training and an absolute focus on resolving customer incidents as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Attend training sessions offered and assist with peer training as needed.
- Offer complete and timely technical explanations to customers throughout the incident resolution process and ensure that customers’ staff fully understand issue, its resolutions and means for prevention.
- Ensure that all internal and external customer interactions are handled professionally and with the highest level of service, follow-through and consistently keep commitments.
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Consultative mind-set, with a focus on efficiency
- Strong analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills
- Leadership and sense of ownership of the account’s overall customer care
- Ability to present to and effectively lead meetings with multiple levels of management
- Friendly, open, professional demeanor
- Ability to set appropriate expectations with customers and coworkers
- Self-starter with ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in easy to understand terms
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and succeed together.
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity, equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams, cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality and gender identity, religion, disability, age, status as a protected veteran or any other group status protected by law. Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.
“At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the success of our customers, our employees and our company.” – TVN Reddy