Job Title: HVAC Branch Manager
Full Time / Exempt
Location: Fishers, IN
Reports To: Regional Branch Manager
Bonus Information: We are offering new employees a $500 sign on bonus. Apply today… Bonuses offered for a limited time only (additional terms and conditions may apply).
RE Michel Company, LLC operating coast to coast with over 300 locations is currently looking for an experienced professional who is looking for the challenge of managing at our location in Fishers, IN to make it a success!
General Summary: The Branch Manager is responsible for effective and profitable management of personnel, inventory and customer service. Working with Regional Managers and sales representative to establish and meet sales goals, in addition to hiring, developing and training personnel. Pre-employment screening required.
- Identifying and generating customers.
- Distribution and sales.
- Inventory control.
- Employee motivation, training and development.
- Delivery scheduling.
- Hands on management experience desired.
- Strong communication skills a must.
- Complete knowledge of heating and cooling systems.
- Knowledge of Accounting including, but not limited to, General Ledgers, Profit/Loss Statements, and Gross Profit.
- Ability to perform mathematical computations, including but not limited basic math, Manual J, and calculations to determine equipment size need by customers.
- Knowledge of material handling equipment in order to safely move product weighing more than 70 pounds.
- Valid drivers license, safe driving record; ability to operate manual transmission if applicable.
What is R.E Michel Company?
The R.E. Michel Company was founded in Baltimore, Maryland in 1935 as a supplier to the home heating oil burner industry. Still family owned and operated, we have grown to be one of our nation's leading wholesale distributors of HVACR and LP equipment, parts and supplies. We operate in more than 300 locations with employees who service our customers with pride!
Why Work for Us?
We can help you grow! At R.E. Michel Company, you will find many opportunities for advancement and training opportunities to help support your career. Our people are our greatest asset. From our local branch associates and field sales people to our corporate support staff, they represent the finest professionals in the industry.
R.E. Michel Company benefits package include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and long term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Company Uniform Program
- Access to Working Advantage- Discounts on Entertainment, Shopping and MORE!
- Access to LifeMart- Discounts on Hotels, Apple Products and MORE!
- Career Advancement Opportunities!
- Weekly Pay- Every Friday!
Please Note: When you click on the Apply Online Now button below, and we hope that you do, you will be redirected to RE Michel’s Applicant Tracking site “localjobsnetwork.com” this is where you will complete your application for employment and provide a copy of your resume if required.
R.E. Michel Company, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran status or any other protected status.