Customer Success: Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Hire, on-board, develop, coach, mentor and evaluate Customer Success Account Managers. Set a clear bar for excellence. Build a high performing team that will be diverse and inclusive.
- Must possess exceptional cross-team collaboration and communication. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSAM role clarity, account coverage, project assignment and effective cross-team collaboration.
- Coach and enable your team to accelerate cross cloud workload projects to production, including technical readiness, blocker escalations and technical resource orchestration.
- Ensure your team delivers high quality production deployments that are resilient and successful.
- Drive operational excellence, including timely consumption opportunity management, high-quality reporting and insights, and delivery portfolio health.
- Embody our culture and values
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 8+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR Master's Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business, or related field AND 6+ years solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
Experience: 10+ years of experience in technical sales, consultative or program delivery; Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects and support engagements
- Management: 10+ years of experience in people management; Previous revenue management and forecasting experience
- Change: 7+ years of experience driving change management or technical adoption
- Collaboration: Ability to generate trust, build alliances, and orchestrate interdisciplinary teams to the benefit of customers
- Communication: Thought leader with executive presence, including the ability to hold CxO and BDM level discussions, exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Technical acumen to lead a team with:
- Proven ability to map the customer’s needs to solutions
- Understanding of Enterprise cloud workloads
- Ability to stay up to date on new/improved cross cloud scenarios and workloads
- Empathy, curiosity, and desire to constantly improve, acquire new skills and drive for results
- Demonstrated leadership through prior technical, consultative or program delivery coaching/leadership roles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or related field preferred
- PMP or other project management certification preferred
- Certification in one or more of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, Database, Big Data, BI, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.