Are you obsessed with providing the best customer experience and understand the importance of delivering the right tools to succeed? Do you enjoy working across many departments to help our customer service, sales and marketing teams achieve their goals? If so, then read on to learn more about our Dominion DMS Business Operations Manager role—a leader that can motivate, influence, and develop processes for our internal teams.
At Dominion VUE, we pride ourselves in offering the very first Microsoft-based, cloud-native Dealership Management System (DMS) solution for the automotive industry, with superior customer service to ensure every dealership’s success. Join the team partnering with customers to bring modern solutions to an ever-changing, fast-paced industry.
As a Business Operations Manager, what might you do in a typical week?
- Maintain and issue operations performance KPI’s
- Maintain and improve virtual contact center operations by monitoring performance, identifying and resolving problems, and initiating process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Develop best practices to drive enhanced KPI performance
- Gather business requirements and administer existing tools, work with developers to build a solution, or procure third party services to accomplish the objective
- Manage incoming case volume, and communicate customer behavioral trends to other departments
- Interact with cross-functional management teams to implement and succeed with new product launches or other program changes.
- Produce reports and track performance
- Create and manage team surveys
- Help and assist on occasional special projects
Is this challenge for you? The answer is YES if you...
- Have detailed experience with HubSpot CRM and Intercom Business Messenger
- Are curious about how things work and enjoy providing solutions to make processes more efficient and effective
- Consider yourself a “software guru” who likes to dig in and learn everything about a software product
- Are an active listener
- Excel at building strong relationships
- Possess effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management, and immediate prioritization of tasks
- Have an ability to influence both individuals and teams
- Have excellent reporting skills and are able to create reports and provide status of the teams
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
If your experience includes any of these items, consider it “icing on the cake!”...
- Experience with automotive software or within a dealership environment, especially if DMS-related
- Previous technical support management experience
- Expert in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Experience with phone systems and phone etiquette
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field or have gained the equivalent knowledge through previous on the job experience
Dominion VUE might be the company for you if you…
- Want to be part of something new, challenging and leading-edge
- Want to work for an up-and-coming automotive software company that appreciates new ideas and technologies
- Want to gain experience like no other company can offer: supply chain management, accounting, payroll, finance, sales, parts, and service.
- Like working with great people in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy great benefits, like a comprehensive Health and Wellness Program, 401K, telecommuting opportunities, casual office dress code, and ample sick and vacation time
The Business Operations Manager reports to the Director of Sales Operations and has no direct reports.About DE
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a leading digital marketing and software services company offering client solutions across multiple business verticals. Our customers rely on our B2B cloud SaaS solutions to establish their online and mobile brands, generate leads, and manage customer relationships through our Homes.com, Dominion Dealer Solutions, Dominion Business Solutions / DX1, Travel Media and Franchise and Business Opportunity divisions. Our B2C web and mobile applications include Homes.com, HotelCoupons.com, FranchiseOpportunities.com, FranchiseGator.com, Franchise.com, and BusinessBroker.net.
About 2,000 employees reside and work in our Norfolk, VA home office and in offices across the U.S.Â Our employees will tell you about our collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environment, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.