Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Be the Modern Work consumption subject matter expert with the ability to design customer solutions, lead presentations, demonstrations, and workshops with both BDMs and ITDMs.
- Drive Microsoft 365 value, retention, growth, and position for upsell.
- Act as the single point of accountability for Monthly Active Usage (MAU) for Teams Platform, Meetings and Devices workloads within the customer while proactively identifying new workloads and expansion opportunities. Lead RoB for these metrics.
- Drive Teams as the platform for business processes by leveraging Level 300 depth across Teams as a Platform solutions and combining with business acumen to solve customer needs.
- Complement Platform depth with Level 200 depth across Microsoft 365 solutions.
- Understand and capture desired customer outcomes. Use those outcomes to propose solutions based on Microsoft technologies that would solve customer needs.
- Build a high quality "success plan" inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Build, maintain and leverage strong relationships with IT Decision Makers (ITDMs), C-Suite & Business Decision Makers (BDMs).
- Build or leverage conceptual pilots and demos for desired outcomes using Modern Work capabilities including Teams Meetings, Teams as a Platform, Microsoft Viva, FrontLine scenarios, Meetings Rooms, and more.
- Be the conduit between the Business and IT and develop trusted relationships with both.
- Drive IT alignment with proposed business solutions, and design implementation of solution with complementary roles.
- Represent the technical "Voice of the Customer" within Microsoft to inform and influence engineering on product capabilities across Platform & Meetings.
- Manage consumption governance across customer, Microsoft, and partners.
- Lead change management plan and outcomes to create viral adoption.
- Share best practices locally and with Corp HQ , and secure reference customers.
- Have a learn-it-all mentality, and drive influence with your knowledge on the customer, industry, product, and technology.
- Design Zoom and Webex to drive the best Meetings experience at your customers.
- Operate as One Microsoft by complimentary roles to drive business outcomes and incremental value creation.
We are looking for a passionate, forward-thinking, results-oriented individual contributor with exceptional operational discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in Unified Communications, Telephony, customer support, customer success management or technical discipline preferred.
- Deep experience with, and ability to explain key benefits, trade-offs, and architectures relating to network routing, telecommunication platforms; voice applications & integration and networks required.
- Technical experience with design, configuration and implementation of infrastructure in Microsoft Teams Meetings, Phone System, Direct Routing, Devices supporting Meeting Rooms Solutions (Microsoft Surface Hub & OEM Devices) and Calling, interoperability with 3rd party Meetings & Phone System solutions and management required.
- Knowledge of benefits of Teams vs Zoom, Webex and other competitor products and business offerings.
Understand the business transformation, and quickly pivot to how Teams can accelerate and enable that transformation
Proven ability to map the customer’s business process and needs to product capability and solution areas.
- Ability to Influence key executives and stakeholders within a customer.
- Ability to work in an incubation style set up, contribute to the overall strategy and work independently.
- Desire and ability to grow and shift technical skills and aptitude as solutions evolve.
- Ability to shift conversation and delivery between business executives and IT decision makers.
- Client-facing solutions delivery experience is preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.