Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Be the lead Technical Sales Manager, supporting OEM, Aftermarket and retrofit, mods and upgrades (RMU) sales, identifying, and generating opportunities for engines and power systems products across D&S customers. You will foster development of a sales pipeline, formulating white papers, supporting RMU and campaigns sales collateral and proposal responses. You will develop customer relationships through coordinating and/or attending trade shows, technical conferences, and seminars. You will provide education of Honeywell product through technical presentations, seminars, and workshops for both internal staff and external customers. You will manage, maintain, and provide reports and opportunity status using Salesforce our customer relationship management system. You will analyze competitive intelligence and market trends pertaining to engines and power systems. You will work with Business Development and Managers to formulate RFI/RFP proposal responses to achieve business segment growth.
- Customer engagements to drive engines/power systems sales
- Develop Sales Collateral in support of RMU and Sales Campaigns
- Lead or support proposal response formulation
- Attend (trade shows, seminars, technical conferences, events)
- Support activities to increase product sales pipeline growth
- Review Customer Reports and industry trends
- Product Training
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 + years of technical experience, sales, or customer facing experience.
- Due to export control restrictions, must be a US Citizen
- A mastery of and/or recognized expert in operation or design of aircraft engines, power systems or mechanical systems.
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Being completely self-motivated
- An ability to influence diverse groups
- An ability to exercise independent judgment
- (Global / Multi-regional) experience
- JOB ID: HRD139367
- Category: Sales
- Location: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.