- Work in a growing, fast-paced industry to help educate families on senior care options and find the right communities to meet their needs while working remotely from your home office.
- Take inbound, pre-screened leads and help guide families from initial consultation, to touring of facilities, and ultimately moving into a senior living community.
- Act as the liaison between families in need and the senior housing communities or care providers.
- A selling machine!
- Highly empathetic
- Excited to work in the unique industry of senior living
- Passion to learn – We offer an extensive new hire training program to prepare you to assist the families as well as ongoing feedback to help you improve performance over time.
- Competitive by nature - You need to be self-motivated and have the drive to win and hit your sales goals
- Technically proficient – You must be proficient at both Microsoft Office as well as have the ability to learn and use our internal CRM systems.
- Flexibility - You need to be available to work evening, nights and weekends. We are a consumer facing business and we need to be available when our families need us.
Living by our values and working to achieve excellence on behalf of our customers is integral to success at A Place for Mom. Employees who thrive at A Place for Mom live our values every day and are an important part of our hiring practices:
- Focus on Excellence
- Act with Integrity & Assume Positive Intent
- Drive Outcomes Every Day with Passion and A Sense of Mission
- Make the Lives of our Families and Customers Better, Easier and More Successful
- Realize the Full Potential in Each Team Member. Work as a Single Supportive Team
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- History of exceeding sales quota
- Ability to multi-task; simultaneously talk on the phone and take notes on the computer.
- Strong computer and typing skills necessary, including Word and Excel.
The position offers a competitive base salary with uncapped bonus potential. You will work with your Regional Manager to establish a full-time, 40 hour work schedule on an hourly, non-exempt basis. Full benefits for full time employees which includes health, life, dental, vision, 401(k) + company match, paid time off, etc.