DH Pace Company, Inc., in Atlanta, Georgia is hiring an Outside Commercial Sales Representative specializing in Pedestrian Automatic Door Sales. This ideal candidate will have experience selling Revolving, Sliding, Folding, and Swinging Doors.
- Manage the entire sales process for hospitals, municipalities, universities, & K-12 and other accounts within the Atlanta and surrounding areas: targeting prospects, identifying solutions, negotiating, & closing.
- Meet with decision makers to professionally present product lines and act as a solutions expert.
- Act in accordance with existing laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Work with senior management to establish plan for growing our customer base.
- Influence customers’ decision to purchase from our vast line of door products.
- Collaborate with sales teams to develop new business strategies.
- Achieve sales objectives set forth by management.
- Track and record sales leads/activities.
- Actively participate in sales meetings.
- Calculate correct job costs and pricing.
- Additional Responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) years of outside sales experience with Automatic doors.
- Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of building a new sales territory and establishing a new customer base.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability for technical applications and mechanical systems.
- Proficiency with Windows based programs and sales tools.
- Must possess valid driver’s license
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products. We are in 50 locations and located in 24 states with over 3,000 employees. The company is privately owned. We have been in business for over 90 years. In 2020 our sales were over $700MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in training and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
Successful completion of references, background check and drug screen required
Company: DH Pace Company
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)