The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for contract creation through the deal management process which includes new customers, renewals, Request for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and other contract related documents. The primary goal is to ensure all contracts are processed accurately and efficiently, by strictly adhering to predefined internal service level agreements and authority matrices. This individual will work cross functionally between the sales group and various internal departments including (but not limited to) Product Management, Legal, Implementation, Integration, Accounting and Finance.
This individual will have a primary role of working deals in the Deal Desk queue assigned account base and will work directly with Product Management, Legal and Finance to review, revise and incorporate new and enhancements to existing solutions into standard contracts. Additional responsibilities include working to provide pricing, scope and level of effort estimates as it relates to preparation of proposals and quotations.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Operate as primary resource to process GHX deals (including contracted and growth)
- Maintain high levels of contract throughput and accuracy, including the adherence to turn around time SLAs
- Collaborate with Product Management, Sales, Legal and Finance to gather business and technical requirements to fulfill and complete the appropriate customer document
- Responsible for drafting all Proposals, Statements of Work, User Agreements and Amendments
- Manage a deal review process for assigned accounts to ensure standard and nonstandard deals are validated and documented so that customer expectations, document creation (SOW/other) and implementation/delivery are consistent and accurate
- Participate in SOW review process to ensure customer facing documents are consistent with predefined standards and guidelines
- Assist with documenting Deal Desk processes
- Other duties as specified
- Apttus CPQ knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline, or a combination of education and related experience
- 3 years’ experience in sales operations or related experience including contracts management, project management, customer support, financial analysis.
- Prefer a background in software-based solutions.
- Prefer a knowledge of product and services pricing, accounting and financial principles.
- Adept at working collaboratively across multiple business functions.
- Ability to be self-directed with strong initiative.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Word and Excel, including strong writing skills.
- Experience using software workflow applications and Salesforce.com or other CRM
- Experience working with standard contract and legal documents including but not limited to User Agreement, Statement of Work, Business Associated Agreement, Non-Disclosure Agreement and Letter of Intent
Estimated salary range for this position: $45,885.00 to $63,000
The base salary range represents the anticipated low and high end of the GHX’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and will be based on various factors, such as candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and proficiency for the role. The base salary is one component of GHX’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards and benefits include: health, vision, and dental insurance, accident and life insurance, 401k matching, paid-time off, and education reimbursement, to name a few. To view more details of our benefits, visit us here: https://www.ghx.com/about/careers/
GHX: It’s the way you do business in healthcare
Global Healthcare Exchange (GHX) enables better patient care and billions in savings for the healthcare community by maximizing automation, efficiency and accuracy of business processes.
GHX is a healthcare business and data automation company, empowering healthcare organizations to enable better patient care and maximize industry savings using our world class cloud-based supply chain technology exchange platform, solutions, analytics and services. We bring together healthcare providers and manufacturers and distributors in North America and Europe — who rely on smart, secure healthcare-focused technology and comprehensive data to automate their business processes and make more informed decisions.
It is our passion and vision for a more operationally efficient healthcare supply chain, helping organizations reduce – not shift – the cost of doing business, paving the way to delivering patient care more effectively. Together we take more than a billion dollars out of the cost of delivering healthcare every year. GHX is privately owned, operates in the United States, Canada and Europe, and employs more than 800 people worldwide. Our corporate headquarters is in Louisville, Colorado, just outside of Denver, with additional offices in Europe, Chicago, Illinois, Atlanta, Georgia and Omaha, Nebraska.
GHX provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. GHX complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
GHX expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of GHX’s employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.