Job DescriptionWHAT IS SMILE CDR?
Smile CDR is a complete, purpose-built clinical data repository designed around the HL7 FHIR standard that is used for storing health records. Smile CDR is powered by HAPI FHIR, the open-source reference implementation of the FHIR standard. With Smile CDR, HAPI users globally have the option to seamlessly transition from an unsupported open source FHIR server to a commercially supported, enterprise class FHIR repository when ready. By using Smile CDR, organizations can enable interoperability of their health systems using a standards-based product that leverages the most proven FHIR implementation in the world. Consider a career with us today.
BE PART OF THE TEAM WORKING TOWARDS #BETTERGLOBALHEALTH.
We're looking for smart, driven and cool people like you.
What you’ll do
- Drive requirements gathering, process redesign and gap analysis for both front end solutions and integrations with Smile CDR’s FHIR-based clinical data repository.
- Demonstrate empathy for your customers’ requirements, linking requirements to project objectives and priorities.
- Produce documentation to a high standard, including high quality reports and presentations.
- Own and deliver work packages of moderate to large size and complexity.
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders at all levels and departments to build and maintain strong relationships and ensure smooth transition of solutions throughout the project lifecycle.
- Use individual judgment to solve problems, identify risks, and address issues.
- Apply change management techniques within a complex stakeholder environment to facilitate positive change.
- Understand capabilities of Smile CDR’s products and services and how they can deliver value to our customers.
- Collaborate with product leads and designers to deliver the best possible solutions for our customers.
- Advocate for our customers’ requirements within the Smile CDR organization
- Develop strategies for continuous improvement of our projects and processes.
- Learn about industry trends and best practices to help set direction for projects and products.
- Mentor other project team members
- Assist with or lead RFI/RFP development and evaluation.
- Take on the role of scrum master within a project team as required.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis or Systems Integration.
- Working experience in business systems and workflow analysis
- Excellent problem recognition and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, prioritization, and organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and interact effectively with teams, stakeholders and clients
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral - you’re comfortable leading meetings, documenting your ideas and able to persuade others.
- Proven knowledge and judgement in escalating issues when needed
- Experience with Agile, Scrum, waterfall and iterative methodologies; Agile or Scrum certification is an asset.
- Experience/ Familiarity with programming, automation, data analysis, HL7 v2 and FHIR formats is an asset
- Experience in the healthcare industry or health insurance industry an asset
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree required in Health Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering or related field an asset.