Cambria is looking for a motivated sales and relationship-driven individual in Atlanta, GA to help grow our business!
Our Market Representatives are responsible for developing, cultivating and growing sales of Cambria throughout the assigned territory. They provide a superior standard of service to Residential B to B prospects and customers while marketing the Cambria brand to them and influencing their purchases and decisions.
Successful candidates must reside in the Atlanta area, be able to work out of their home, and call on customers throughout their assigned territory of North Atlanta to the TN border.
Sell Cambria by building and cultivating solid relationships
- Develop and maintain mutually beneficial working business relationships with fabricators, installers, kitchen and bath dealers, interior designers, builders, remodelers, architects, and key business influencers in assigned territory
- Actively be involved in related industry associations, such as the National Kitchen and Bath Association and International Interior Design Association, and network to drive sales
Sell Cambria by effectively servicing local business partners
- Proactively plan and schedule sales calls with partners
- Ensure market development to maximize sales within the market by developing quarterly and annual territory sales plans to direct efforts and calibrate progress
- Accurately collect and update customer information through Salesforce on a daily basis
- Maintain a high level of business, financial and industry expertise so you can advise partners effectively in ways that benefit both their business and Cambria
- Collaborate with Market Reps in this and other markets in regards to active projects
- Provide samples for specific projects and update identified product libraries with all Cambria designs, marketing materials, and contact information
- Accurately collect and update commercial project information in the project tracker through the Commercial Nerve Center on a daily basis
Sell Cambria by educating on and representing the brand and product
- Present product knowledge materials to business partners, architects and designers
- Effectively educate them on product attributes and differentiators
- Help them understand the value, quality, and history of the brand
- Understand all sales and marketing programs and materials so you can present them to the customers
- Proactively be an expert in industry standards and regulatory codes, always aware of changes happening in the marketplace
- Actively use all social media channels Cambria participates in to promote the brand and product
Sell Cambria through a continual organized and professional presence in the local market
- Be available to meet with customers daily, including over meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) or at events (i.e. Cambria or industry-sponsored or sporting), sometimes outside normal business hours
- Travel within an established territory to build and continue relationships with new and existing customers
- Maintain and submit expense invoices for reimbursement on a timely basis
- Experience in the architectural and design industry is a plus
- Previous B to B Sales experience is a plus
- Strong business knowledge and financial acumen
- Proven track record of being customer-focused with a professional demeanor
- Ability to build strong professional relationships and proven track records of sales
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Superior organizational and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, and fiscal responsibility
- Must be able to work out of their home as needed
- Must have the ability to work extended hours, nights and weekends.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience: Minimum of three years of experience in business to business sales, marketing or interior design
Systems: Proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google (Docs, Sheets, Slides) suites of software, Concur and Salesforce preferred
Travel Requirements: Travel to customers, Trade shows, associations and trips to Minnesota for training.
Physical Requirements: Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to deliver samples and trade show materials.
Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses Health and Dental Insurance, Paid Time Off, 401(k) plus matching, Discretionary Profit Sharing, Flexible Spending Account, Life, Supplemental Life, and Disability Insurance, Referral Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Discount and Professional Development Assistance.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
For additional company information, please visit www.CambriaUSA.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
- The salary range associated with this job posting has not been provided by Cambria.