CrossLink Life Sciences, LLC (aka CrossLink Orthopaedics)is Stryker’s largest U.S. distributor and is focused on delivering healthcare providers unparalleled products and sales support for Joint Replacement, Trauma, Spine, and Sports Medicine surgical procedures. The ever-increasing sub-specialization occurring in the orthopaedics space places increasing demands on device distributors. CrossLink’s sales, operations, and logistics teams continue to lead the orthopaedic industry in effectively innovating in order to serve these evolving market demands.
Position Title: Sales Associate
Sales Division: Sports Medicine
Location/Territory: Savannah, GA (and surrounding areas)
The Sales Associate is responsible for supporting and assisting sales objectives within the assigned territory. Sales Associates must establish, build, and maintain customer relations through constant communication, and case coverage in the assigned territory. The Sales Associate will serve as the backup contact for the Territory Sales Reps. Sales Associates are responsible for providing a wide variety of field sales support within an assigned geography while developing to become a Sales Representative. This position is specifically responsible for maintaining expert knowledge of Sports Medicine products.
We are looking for:
- Hard-working winners: Loyal, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
- Persuasive influencers: People who understand market positioning and can use their relationship skills and depth of knowledge to secure buy-in, cooperation, and loyalty.
- Organized self-starters: Salespeople who create and maintain precise inventory control to ensure they can initiate the implementation of a solution with the proper product or tool.
- Mission-driven: Fiercely intense representatives do what's necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
- Represent CrossLink/Stryker as a leader in our industry and the marketplace by working with a sophisticated audience comprised of surgeons and healthcare professionals.
- Increase territory results by building and maintaining strong business relationships and supporting the Territory Sales Reps.
- Perform field calls for the account and assigned territory, including “on-call” and operating/emergency room consultation.
- Develop the required technical, clinical and sales competencies through field training and self-driven learning in order to qualify and meet the expectations of becoming a Sales Representative within 18-24 months.
- Provide coordination and logistic support in properly ordering, transporting, setting up and reassembling surgical instrument sets inside sterile processing departments at hospitals and surgery centers.
- Act as a product support consultant to surgeons and operating room staff during surgical procedures in the safe and proper use of Stryker products and related surgical techniques.
- Support and contribute to the growth of revenues in assigned Sales Rep territories through delegated business development activities with surgeons, hospitals and related staff.
- Cross-sell additional products or manage new product introductions as they become available.
- Support compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information; protecting the assets of the organization; acting with ethics and integrity; reporting non-compliance; and adhering to applicable federal, state & local laws and regulations, accreditation & licenser requirements, and Company policies & procedures.
- Maintain training in sales skills, product features/benefits, and other critical business applications.
- Work extended, off normal work hours with flexibility in being able to adjust personal schedule.
- Participate in and attend sales meetings and professional association meetings outside of regular business hours, as required.
Note: The above information is not all inclusive and the position may have further requirements that will be explained in further detail at a later step in the hiring process.. Requirements:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should effectively demonstrate and utilize all applicable facets of the following skills:
Analytical skills, Problem Solving, Technical Skills, Customer Service, Interpersonal Communication, Verbal and Written Communication, Team Work, Quality Mentality, Attendance/Punctuality, Business Acumen, Cost Consciousness, Diversity Sensitivity, Ethics, Organizational Support, Strategic Thinking, Adaptability, Initiative, Innovation, Judgment, Motivation, Planning/Organizing, Professionalism and Safety and Security.
- BS/BA in relevant field preferred or 2+ years equivalent demonstrated sales experience.
- 2+ years demonstrated successful sales experience, preferably in the medical device industry.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services, including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Excellent organizational skills and knowledge in the use of current office technologies (MS Office suite, databases, etc.).
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships (with surgeons & hospitals in respective areas would be beneficial).
- Must be comfortable in emergency/operating room environments.
- Must adhere to compliance and the principles of responsibility (AdvaMed) by maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of information, protecting the assets of the organization, acting with ethics and integrity, reporting non-compliance, and adhering to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, accreditation and licenser requirements, and Company’s policies and procedures.
Travel Percentage: 100% within assigned territory (field-based role)
CrossLink is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.