Who You’ll Work With
At Slalom, personal connection meets global scale. Our vision is to enable a world in which everyone loves their work and life. We help organizations of all kinds redefine what’s possible, give shape to the future—and get there. The individual in this role will serve Slalom’s clients as a trusted partner, building and executing customized business plans and predictable sales engagement processes. Successful candidates must thrive in a people-based corporate culture and be passionate about identifying new client opportunities and growing the Slalom brand. You must have the ability to hunt for and develop new logos and/or white space in existing accounts.
What You’ll Do
- Drive revenue and sales goals through effective management of partner engagement, business development, internal collaboration, and marketing strategies.
- Build deep relationships within our client buyers and influencers.
- Establish, manage, and grow relationships with key sales and marketing executives and stakeholders.
- Maintain regular communication with the Sales Leader to keep him/her abreast of issues that are affecting regional sales.
- Create and executed unique sales strategies at our diverse set of clients.
- Recommend ideas and strategies that will contribute to the growth of Slalom.
What You’ll Bring
- Sales and account management experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
- Organized and methodical; strong prioritization and negotiation skills.
- Strong process orientation coupled with an ability to work with virtual teams.
- Passionate about sales and technology; partners with clients to ensure growth.
- Experienced in building relationships with CXOs and business decision-makers.
- Skilled at leading teams through complex technology solution sales.
- Experienced and adept at aligning teams to work toward a common goal; consistently demonstrates strong people management skills.
Slalom is a modern consulting firm focused on strategy, technology, and business transformation. In 40 markets around the world, Slalom's teams have autonomy to move fast and do what's right. They are backed by regional innovation hubs, a global culture of collaboration, and partnerships with the world's top technology providers. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Seattle, Slalom has organically grown to over 9,000 employees. Slalom has been named one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For five years running and is regularly recognized by employees as a best place to work. Learn more at slalom.com.
Slalom prides itself on helping team members thrive in their work and life. As a result, Slalom is proud to invest in benefits that include: meaningful time off and paid holidays, parental leave, 401(k) with a match, a range of choices for highly subsidized health, dental, & vision coverage, adoption and fertility assistance, and short/long-term disability. We also offer additional benefits such as a yearly $700 reimbursement account for any well-being related expenses as well as discounted home, auto, and pet insurance.