Overview of Eze
We are an industry leader in the investment technology space—combining innovative technology, superior client service, and a collaborative approach to partnering with our clients across the globe.
Our award-winning products cover all aspects of the investment lifecycle, from trade order management, execution management, portfolio management & accounting, investor accounting, and more.
About the Team
SS&C is seeking an Operations Analyst to join the Financial Markets Group (FMG) business unit in its New York office. FMG Business Operations support business processes related to FIXLink FIX Routing Network and MarketTrader Order Management System products and focus on the areas of billing, reporting, and data analysis. In this position, the Operations Analyst will work closely with the FMG Account Management team as well as other Operations teams within the organization on maintaining and improving existing processes and systems and will work collaboratively with various internal departments to facilitate day-to-day business workflows. This role requires the ability to meet strict deadlines.
Day to Day
- Develop a deep understanding of FMG business model and of internal data sources used to maintain its daily operations
- Manage Salesforce and Excel billing data and work closely with Account Management and Finance teams to facilitate monthly billing and reporting processes
- Create and maintain reports / dashboards to demonstrate levels of business success to Executives
- Collaborate with other Operations groups within the organization to enhance modeling / reporting capabilities
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships throughout the organization, including Account Management, Sales, Service, Legal, Business Applications and Finance personnel
- Provide general support related to FMG Business Operations
- Bachelor’s degree in business analysis / data management / finance
- 2-3 years of applicable work experience
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills are critical
- Experience performing analysis in Excel and producing reports & dashboards required
- Experience with Salesforce data / reporting preferred
- Experience with Microsoft M (Power Query), Excel Power Pivot, DAX preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI / Tableau desired
- Ability to learn quickly, effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment, manage multiple competing projects and deliverables, and quickly realign priorities to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debate. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.
SS&C Eze is an equal opportunity employer.