Stream began with a vision. Not one focused on bricks and mortar, but one with people at its foundation. It was that vision that our co-founders, Mike McVean and Lee Belland, set out to accomplish when they launched Stream Realty Partners (Stream) in 1996.
Over two decades later, Stream is a leading commercial real estate services organization working for owners, investors, occupants, and its own accounts. With an operational area covering some of the most active real estate markets coast to coast, we’ve grown from two co-founders in Dallas, Texas to 950 talented individuals in offices across the nation.
True to our original vision, we recognize that the key to our success lies in our people coupled with our unique approach to business. We think and act like owners because we are. Our successful history of developing, buying and selling real estate across all product types allows us to leverage our experience and apply our ownership mentality to our full-service platform. To learn more, visit www.streamrealty.com.
At Stream, we realize that our success begins and ends with our people. As a result, we work hard to attract and retain the best talent in the industry. These high-caliber professionals come together to create a distinct culture that is best summarized by our firm’s values: nice, smart, honest, and passionate.
Stream Realty Partners, L.P. is seeking a Senior Investment Sales Analyst to support our growing Southeast Investment Sales Group. This position will be the primary support to our team and will be an integral part of the capital markets advisory and disposition process. The position is designed to evolve into a senior and client-facing member of the Southeast Investment Sales Group. The role will also support underwriting and analysis for new acquisitions and ground up developments. We must have a clear communicator who is highly organized with effective time management skills. A willingness to learn and adapt is critical, and the role demands the highest standards of behavior and a collaborative work ethic.
- Financial modeling, analysis, and compilation of quantitative data
- Analyze and evaluate rent rolls and operating statements of properties being considered for sale to determine feasibility and valuation
- Prepare pro forma statements and projections which accurately reflect past history of properties, as well as current and projected future market conditions
- Prepare discounted cash flow analyses for various income producing properties
- Research, analyze, and evaluate market feasibility for various real estate transactions
- Review and summarize tenant leases and articulate issues/concerns in a clear and effective manner
- Assist in conducting site inspections and property tours
- Gathering and evaluating economic, demographic, and real estate market data to support acquisition and development projects
- Compile and analyze performance data of projects and the market to forecast and monitor trends.
- Assisting with the preparation of client presentations and marketing materials
- Communicate clearly and effectively with decision makers of Seller and Buyers
- Developing relationships in the real estate industry for the furtherance of the platform.
Education and Experience: *
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or real estate
- 2+ years of relevant commercial real estate experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong ARGUS and Excel modeling skills
- Experience with discounted cash flow models, preferably development and/or acquisition models
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong desire to grow both personally and professionally
- Must handle multiple tasks, manage time effectively, and establish priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced team environment
- High attention to detail
- Must be proactive, confident, self-starter, and entrepreneurial minded
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations