To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Location: this role is open to any U.S. major West Coast metropolitan cit y or surrounding areas as it covers a National territory.
As a Tableau Solution Engineer, you will be empowered to sell the features, capabilities, and most importantly the value of Tableau and Tableau CRM as a modern analytics platform to Healthcare customers, primarily large Provider and Payer organizations.
You will have the opportunity to learn the Tableau Platform offerings, the use cases that best leverage them and the IT environments that our platform integrates with.
Some of the things you’ll be accomplishing include…
- Arrange and conduct in-person (when safe to do so) & web-based meetings as necessary to support pre-sales activities (e.g., discovery, requirements analysis, presentation/demonstration, etc.) with customers and prospects.
- Develop and deliver outstanding Tableau presentations and product demonstrations that range from standard to custom by generating compelling, interactive visualizations.
- Lead Guided Evaluations and Proof-of-Concepts (POC) scenarios of a customer-centric solution.
- Domain. Exposure to working with or for Payer or Provider customers and an enthusiasm to support their mission. Experience with Epic or and/or Cerner is a plus.
- Cultivating Customer Relationships. You are passionate and have a proven track record for developing relationships with customers (external or internal) driven by extraordinary presentation skills and the ability to establish trust across a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly Determined. You have a natural curiosity to figure out how things work. You love to dig into new technologies and have a passion for & commitment to learning.
- Creative Problem Solver. You love to “think outside the box” and have a flair for being artistic and innovative when building a solution.
- Technical. Proficiency in most of the following: Visual Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Cleansing & Transformation, Databases, Data Warehousing, Software Architecture, Security.
- Teaming. You have a history of working well with others and excelling in team environments.
- Experience & Education . 5+ years performing in customer-facing function (primarily pre-sales, but also customer consulting and customer success roles) or relevant Tableau, Analytics or Business Intelligence experience in a non-presales environment or relevant Bachelor’s degree required.
- You are a Recruiter ! Tableau hires company builders, and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $75,000. You may also be offered incentive compensation, bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.