Our EUC (End User Computing) solution set is viewed as a ‘platform’ that will improve a company's end users productivity and provide new ways of approaching customers to increase revenue and improve security while mitigating excessive costs. Our platform will allow users to access any application from any cloud from any device.
The EUC sales team is responsible for leading VMware’s digital workspace strategy. As Senior Manager, End User Computing (EUC), SLED-West Region, you will lead a team of sales specialist, responsible for the overall EUC, sales and go to market execution within SLED-West Region.
- Accountable for achieving VMware’s, west region’s bookings targets for End User Computing
- Responsible for the full VMware, EUC portfolio (Workspace ONE and Horizon) of products and services within SLED-West Region
- Serve as an industry voice in driving VMware’s EUC solution portfolio, with emphasis on solution selling/business outcomes.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and the execution of client satisfaction processes
- Able to lead and manage within a cross functional ( Finance, Sales Operations, Legal Sales Operations, Global Support Services, Renewals, Pre-Sales Systems Engineering, Professional Services and Human Resources) team.
- Be Operationally Excellent in the day-to-day running of the business including (but not limited to) forecasting, pipeline development, account planning, hiring, performance management, collaboration with core and customer partnerships.
- Highly trusted individual who maintains and expects high standards for self and team.
- Ability to lead and effectively communicate the broader VMware business strategy to clients and business partners.
- 8+ years of IT industry and Enterprise software experience in vertical areas
- Extensive sales management experience in the SLED market with strong connections
- Strong knowledge and experience in the VDI, EMM, Identity Access and Application Virtualization space
- Experience in leadership roles in developing and leading new sales organizations.
- Experience with new product introductions
- Strong leadership and Customer Relationship skills
- Contract negotiation and deal forecasting experience
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Field Sales
Experience: Business Leadership
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-07-07
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.