This role offers you flexibility and autonomy. You will use your knowledge and experience in a wide variety of areas, including recruiting, processing, closing, and sales. Your mission will be to maintain your headcount to drive consistent production; finding the right talent, growing your team, and focusing on engagement will ensure retention.
You are able to shift and adapt to the situation at hand. Your comprehensive knowledge of the loan process allows you to put all the pieces together. With minimal red tape, you have direct communication with all levels to make things happen.
Each day brings new challenges that will energize and motivate you. You will work with clients, realtors, processors, closers, sales leaders, and more. Loan officers will come to you for answers. You will help them solve problems, overcome challenges, and relieve pressure to get their loans to closing. You are the expert. You’re there to enable them to bring in as much volume as possible.
Engaging your team and creating a culture of care is critical to the success of your loan officers and their clients. You will use your internal and external resources to recruit top talent and build high performing teams by interviewing candidates and making hiring decisions. What makes your team unique is they are 100% commission employees. You will coach, mentor, and develop team members to achieve revenue goals.
You will use multiple systems to navigate and produce a seamless process. Use pipeline management and marketing strategies to put your marketing and business development skills to use.
We’re passionate about what we do, and it shows. Helping someone achieve their dream of homeownership is rewarding, from start to finish. Our team reinforces and rallies around one another to find solutions to get the customer into their home on time.
As a team, we’ve created a safe space for everyone to brainstorm, ask questions, and find solutions. Everyone pulls together, no matter what role or level. There is genuine care and concern for a job well done and lifting up one another to become better.
Our mission is to be committed to our employees, customers, and community partners, to deliver the highest quality mortgage experience with integrity, honesty, knowledge, and award- winning service. We are dedicated to building BOK Financial Mortgage into the respected and recognized top Mortgage Lender and the employer of choice to all mortgage professionals.
- You will effectively communicate across all levels, with internal and external clients, as well as talk to realtors, processors, closers, sales leaders, and more.
- You will get loans to closing by helping team members see the broader implications.
- You’ll serve as a resource to your loan officers in marketing, new business development, loan analysis, and servicing.
- You’ll use multiple systems to access information in a very structured way.
- You will ensure CRA participation within the marketing area to include low-to-moderate income families and minority lending outreach through meetings, program development, and training.
- You will define team objectives, develop your operating plan, prepare reporting, and support the Regional Manager in market analysis, product development, performance standards, and quality to ensure compliance and minimize risk.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: You generate new business to produce revenue for the bank.
- CREDIT APTITUDE: You examine your client’s creditworthiness and understand legal aspects of loans, policies, underwriting, and regulations to alleviate risk and make informed decisions.
- LEADERSHIP: You will coach others and help them with development so they can generate revenue for the bank and serve our clients.
- MANAGING PERFORMANCE: You set specific, realistic, and measurable goals with dates for accomplishment. You clarify expectations, seek and provide feedback, and prepare personal development plans.
- RELATIONSHIP BUILDER: You’ll leverage excellent interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity to relate to any audience and build trust.
- COMMUNICATION: You’ll need exceptional verbal and written communication to express yourself clearly and concisely to internal and external clients.
COLLABORATION: You enjoy working in teams and across departments with a proficiency to follow-up and follow-through.
- PROBLEM SOLVER: You must be a problem solver and self-starter. There are so many pieces of the puzzle to keep track of. The complexity of challenges evolves from day to day.
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of management experience in mortgage banking; or 8 years of equivalent work related experience.
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.