Are you a motivated problem solver who enjoys winning the sale through relationship-building and providing solutions? Look no further!
Critter Control Operations specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in humane and environmentally conscious ways.
We are a brand that commits to its team members. If you are a driven professional who embraces our values and drives our standards of excellence, you will achieve success and grow within our organization.
A successful Territory Sales Consultant will grow sales and generate new accounts in their assigned territories through responding to provided leads and uncovering new business opportunities. This candidate needs to be energetic, outgoing, proactive, creative and have attention-to detail with outstanding communication and customer service skills. They will be heroes and problem solvers while selling our industry leading services and products. They will be a part of the team and provide assistance to field service personnel as needed.
You will thrive in this role if…
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with customers
- You are a sales professional and are skilled at generating your own leads through networking, cold calling, research, and driving your territory.
- You are tenacious and a closer
- You have great time management skills. Territory Sales Consultants enjoy a great sense of autonomy. In order to be successful, you must organize and balance your activities appropriately (prospecting, selling, and account management) to create results.
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past customers.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members, on and off the job, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
The Successful Candidate Will…
- Complete our training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of the role
- Create and follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers by utilizing the in-depth training provided to decide on the most efficient and best overall solution for each customer's needs
- Create, present and submit sales proposals and collect owed money in a timely fashion
- Provide technical and logistical assistance to field personnel as necessary/requested
- Perform quality control visits and follow-up with customers to ensure satisfactory service
- Develop relationships with customers, sister companies and external businesses that lead to the creation of new sales opportunities
- Operate a company vehicle safely and ensure cleanliness of the vehicle and equipment
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma required; four year degree preferred
- 1+ year sales experience
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter Control Operations.
- 2 year(s): Sales
- High School/GED or better
- Bachelors or better
Licenses & CertificationsRequired
- Driver License
- Problem Solving Ability
- Directing Others
- Results Oriented
- Goal Achievement
- Customer Service
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)