We're revolutionizing the integration industry and we want you to join us! Our core mission at Celigo is simple: To make automation as simple as possible by enabling anyone in the enterprise to build or deploy integrations. You get the best of both worlds: a start-up opportunity at a company that has already established itself in the market with thousands of happy customers.
We are looking for a CS Ops Coordinator that will be focused on supporting our Customer Success department. This is a full-time role located in Indianapolis, IN. Qualified remote candidates will also be considered.
Who are we looking for?
- A resourceful, detail-oriented, quick learner that wants to grow and learn a lot in a fast-paced, dynamic technology environment
- Effective problem solver and ability to self-manage
- Ability to work collaboratively with different departments
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Driven by high standards with a strong desire to contribute and help
- Polished and poised with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great energy that stimulates company culture and moral
- Proficient in Google Apps or Microsoft Office
- Organized, organized, organized
- Comfortable using business software and adept at learning and understanding business/operational concepts
- Prior administrative, operational, or office management/coordination experience preferred
- Prior experience working in a startup/fast-paced environment preferred
- Prior NetSuite, Salesforce, and/or Gainsight experience is a plus
- Analytical skills are a plus
What would you do, if hired?
- Assist with administrative and operational tasks to ensure the CS Department runs efficiently and effectively (including one-time and recurring tasks)
- Assist with Customer Success campaign correspondence and coordination
- Create and process customer orders
- Help ensure data integrity by updating, tracking, auditing, and/or reporting on data in business systems
- Setup project tools, folders, documentation, etc.
- Track and follow through on questions, requests, and action items from customers or Celigo employees
- Provide your feedback on continuous improvement of Celigo processes; Assist with designing, vetting, and implementing new processes
- Assist with rollout of team or departmental initiatives
- Coordinate and/or implement special projects or initiatives
- Other tasks as needed
Why you'll love it here:
- Everything Integrated. We are solving a really hard problem that affects almost every business on the planet: integrating cloud apps
- iPaaS Leader. We're at an exciting crossroads as we re-imagine the Integration and iPaaS space. This will take teamwork, creativity, strategic thinking, and a willingness to advance the market.
- Take A Stand. We're a company that stands for something. Celigo's Taking a Stand initiative has the goal to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Work. Life. Balanced. Starting your first year, we offer a 3-weeks of vacation, plus holidays to recharge and spend time with family and friends.
- Perks. We offer a strong benefits package, a tech stipend, pre-tax commuter expense reimbursement, recognition opportunities, and many other cool perks.
Celigo is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.