Job DescriptionCOMPLETE HOME CARE IS LOOKING FOR A HOME HEALTH ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE in Broward County, FL
Be a part of a company that values its employees and work in a true team environment.
Account Executive serves as the liaison between the Agency and the community regarding the community and customer needs. Will develop and promote home health programs and services while maintaining the standards of practice consistent with quality health care and maximizing human, financial and equipment resources.
Patient Population: Geriatrics
- Maintain and establish a public relations program and positive relationships with physicians, hospital personnel and the community to ensure open lines of communication to facilitate and improve care.
- Maintain ongoing communication with the staff of the Agency to ensure the needs of the community and health care staff are met.
- Collaboratively develops new programs, policies or processes to meet the needs or improve upon care.
- Provide effective communication to clients, their families, team members, and other health care professionals.
- Sales and Marketing experience in Healthcare required
- Account Executive-One year marketing experience in home health preferred
- Sr. Account Executive- Two years marketing experience in home health preferred
- The ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all segments of the staff, the lay and professional public, the Board of Directors, Advisory Board, and Medical Director.
- Shall be able to read, write and comprehend English.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Current driver's license in good standing. It is the responsibility of the employee to renew their driver's license before it expires in order to continue employment.
- Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.