You’ll join our high-impact Product Marketing team to play a key role in understanding the market landscape and shaping how we continue to serve our customers in differentiated ways.
The position requires a strong, sharp, and creative individual that can cut through the noise to focus on the priorities that will arm our Sales, Product, and Marketing teams with the knowledge and insight they need to beat the competition.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Competitive market analysis: Track market trends and competitor products, activity, and GTM strategy to identify insights that can be used to drive key decisions across the organization
- Market evolution hypotheses: Anticipate competitive dynamics, including the identification of emerging competitive threats
- Reporting and strategy: Leverage market and competitive intelligence to make recommendations on sales tactics and product strategy
- Messaging: Collaborate with the product marketing and product management teams to inform messaging and positioning
- Sales collateral: Partner closely with product marketing, product management, and sales teams to develop and maintain collateral for sales support, including battle cards, product comparisons, sales playbooks, external assets, and pitches
- Enablement: Develop, present, and maintain recurring sales training for a global team
- Win-loss analysis: Work closely with sales and external research vendors in win/loss analysis to understand the competitive landscape and effectiveness of sales motions
- Strong communication and presentation skills to make insight gathered known and actionable to key constituents
- 2-5 years experience in product marketing, competitive intelligence, market research, pre-sales consulting, or product management role ideally within B2B space
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally
- Strong research and analysis skills
- Proven technical knowledge and aptitude
- Demonstrated experience in collateral and content creation
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Culture
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fertility support
- 401(k) and college savings plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about “Being Remarkable.” To Clari, remarkable means many things. First and foremost, we believe in providing work that’s interesting and meaningful, in an environment that’s nurturing and inclusive, that is free from discrimination for each and every team member without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work/life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work, several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!