What separates Swift Space apart from other marketing companies is the calibre of person we work with, along with providing a cost effective service for our clients while maintaining the highest of standards. We ensure that brands are being represented in the most professional and efficient manner possible.
Job Details: Client Service Assistant will perform customer interaction tasks to support a sales team for new customer onboarding. Candidates with great interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a fast pace environment are encouraged to apply to this direct-hire role. The chosen applicant will be responsible for supporting the Sales Manager with customer correspondence, account reviews, team training, and reporting.
Salary range: $58000 - $68000 per year.
Listening to customer grievances resolving any potential concerns peacefully; referring them to the correct staff member if necessary.
- Responding to customer requests in a courteous and timely manner.
- Informing customers of service features.
- Exercise discretion by pricing and quoting client estimates to win new projects while maintaining standard profit margins.
- Prioritize and organize the workflow and collaborate with all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts.
- Collaborate with the sales, design, procurement, and construction teams to improve workflows.
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with sales team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect.
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications.
Effectively communicate and present the product solution and value proposition to customers.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior customer service experience preferred, not required.
- Upbeat and outgoing personality.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to accomplish a variety of tasks in an efficient, organized manner.
Detail-oriented with the ability to line up and organize workflow.