- 7+ years of enterprise account management experience
- BA/BS degree or 5+ years of equivalent work experience
The AWS Central Area Sales team is responsible for serving the needs of medium to large enterprise customers based in the central United States region. Our team is focused on high-density verticals, such as manufacturing, retail, financial services, engineering, oil & gas, transportation, and healthcare. Our team takes pride in leading customers through an accelerated and innovative cloud journey and creating long-term business relationships of value and trust.
As part of the AWS Central Area Sales team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a motivated team that values and encourages diversified perspectives and ideas to best equip customers with the most innovative and comprehensive solutions.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will drive digital transformation through meaningful engagement with C-level executives, IT leaders, architects, developers, and various lines of businesses of your customers. In this role, you will represent the entire portfolio of AWS products and services across the strategic accounts you manage within the Enterprise customer market segment. With AWS, our customers benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure computing environment, and the most proven operational expertise.
Our team is focused on balancing life with work, and does this via work autonomy and by prioritizing solutions and processes that enable the success of our customers. Our Central Enterprise Sales organization spans 17 states across the central United States and Enterprise Sales Representatives are positioned to work closely with customers.
Mentorship and Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new team members. Our team has a broad mix of experience levels and Amazon tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We also encourage curiosity and ownership of self-service learning opportunities within Amazon Web Services’ internal training and certification resources.
Inclusive Team Culture
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences. We are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We have ten employee-led affinity groups, reaching 40,000 employees in over 190 chapters globally. We have innovative benefit offerings, and we host annual and ongoing learning experiences, including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
- 10+ years of quota-carrying technology field sales or business development experience
- 7+ years of experience with identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology projects with enterprise accounts
- Experience working with and presenting to C-level executives, IT, and lines of businesses across organizations
- 7+ years of experience creating and implementing long-term transformational account strategies in a customer-facing role
- A technical or educational background in engineering, computer science, or MIS
- Cross functional selling experience (Architect, Sales Engineer, Professional Services, Partner, and ISV)