Alcon is the global leader in eye care, dedicated to helping people see brilliantly. Alcon offers the industry’s most complete line of ophthalmic surgical products, enabling surgeons to achieve the best results for their patients. Our surgical portfolio includes technologies and devices for cataract, retinal, refractive surgery, as well as advanced technology intraocular lenses (ATIOLs) to treat cataracts and refractive errors, like presbyopia and astigmatism. We also provide advanced viscoelastics, surgical solutions, surgical packs, and other disposable products for cataract and vitreoretinal surgery.
This is a remote field sales role and will work in r the Fresno territory; North to Modesto, West to San Luis Obispo, and as far south as Bakersfield.
This Cataract Refractive Manager will have individual targets and work in a team environment and also;
- Sell Alcon refractive cataract products which include, PCIOL’s, diagnostic equipment and Lensx Patient interfaces to applicable subspecialties, which may include Ophthalmologists, Surgical Assistants, Practice Managers, Hospital/ASC who have decision making authority on the purchase and use of Alcon products.
- Achieve assigned sales quota.
- Manage expenses within prescribed guidelines.
- Implement marketing plans as directed.
- Maintain demo equipment/accessories and IOL consignments.
- Accurately maintain territory records in the Customer Profile System.
- Implement corporate contracts.
- Work synergistically with all other Alcon sales personnel in efforts to strengthen Alcon portfolio
- Demonstrate an independent and creative and consultative value based sales approach to selling IOL’s, cataracts equipment
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent years of directly related experience (or high school +10yrs; Assoc.+6yrs; M.S.)
- The ability to fluently read, write, understand and communicate in English
- 2 Years of Relevant Experience
- 5 years Sales Related Experience
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team and support company goals and sales objectives.
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.