RINO Insurance Group is looking for a full-time Customer Success Professional to join our rockstar team in Denver, Colorado. Our sales professionals are crushing their goals and building a fun-loving sales culture in the process. With your help, we’ll keep up the momentum as we become the #1 insurance agency in the country.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to develop and manage customer relationships, perfect the craft of upselling / cross-selling, and support a world-class sales team. You’ll also sleep well at night knowing that your work is helping people protect their assets in order to fulfill their dreams.
Since our founding in 2018, RINO Insurance Group has grown 240%+ per year, on average. We are one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the country due to the quality of our team, management, and processes (but mostly team!).
We are not your typical insurance agency. We hire only the best talent, outwork the competition, have an enormous book of business, and our team makes more money than our rival insurance agencies.
If you’re up for a challenge, RINO Insurance Group is the place for you!
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our customers
- Collaborate closely with our sales team to identify and grow sales opportunities
- Upsell / cross-sell existing clients
- Manage all customer service inquiries and escalations
- Contribute to a supportive environment to help other team members and the company achieve its goals.
- 0-10 years customer facing experience. Inside sales or customer success experience is a big plus, however, we welcome candidates with no prior professional sales experience.
- Willingness to hustle in a high-volume call environment.
- Great interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Incredible attention to detail, work ethic, and multi-tasking skills.
- Willingness to work extremely hard alongside a committed team.
- 4-year bachelor’s degree is not required, but a plus.
- Spanish skills are not required, but a plus.
- $35,000 - $45,000 base (depends on experience).
- $55,000 - $100,000+ on-target-earnings per year (depends on performance).
- Commission is uncapped and paid monthly.
- Company sponsored health insurance, company 401K, and paid time off.
- Weekly team exercise class.
- Monthly team bonding events.
Training and Development
- Best in class training to help you improve your customer success and sales skills, while building your wealth. In addition to the agency owner, we have a hands-on sales manager plus a customer success manager to help you realize your potential.
- Exposure to a wide-ranging suite of insurance products including home, renters, landlord, auto, motorcycle, boat, RV, pet, and commercial policies.
- Promotion and leadership opportunities available to exceptional performers.
- We do NOT require you to be licensed during the interview process, however, you are required to obtain the Colorado Property and Casualty Licenses before you start.
- If you’re new to insurance and need to get licensed, don’t worry! Many of our highest producing team members did not have a license before they interviewed.
- Reimbursement for licensing cost after 90 days of work.
- We are located in the hip RINO area of Denver, Colorado.
- We work only minutes from downtown Denver and have free parking!
Interested? We look forward to reviewing your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location