Go1 is on a mission to unlock positive potential through a love of learning. The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in 2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices. At Go1, we go to infinity and beyond through excellent work, prioritising actions over words and encouraging creativity and candour. It is with this spirit that we are driving hypergrowth and international expansion.
This is a unique opportunity to join our regional Customer Success team at Go1 to enable and empower L&D leaders to drive a strong learning culture within their organisation. In this role you will:
- Manage a portfolio of customers across various sizes and industries by focusing on customer engagement and adoption
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your customer’s key decision makers and L&D managers by understanding their overall business goals and objectives
- Develop a deep understanding of the Go1 platform and content solutions to drive impact and engagement across your customer base
- Understand trends and advise on best practices / innovative ways to drive their L&D strategy internally
- Create an excellent customer experience and journey to ensure they’re maximising value from Go1 at all stages of their lifecycle (starting with their implementation)
- Become a strategic advisor to your customers and influence change to drive a learning culture across their employees whilst seeking out growth opportunities
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work closely with Support, Product, Marketing and other key cross functional teams at Go1
- Quota-carrying role responsible for focusing on customer growth, engagement and retention
You are customer-focused, creative, resilient, have an incredibly strong attention to detail and can find solutions that work for both GO1 and our business customers.
- 3+ years of B2B SaaS Customer Success, Account Management or similar roles working with accounts of various sizes
- Experience carrying a revenue target or data driven KPIs w/ Salesforce.com platform knowledge preferred
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain Go1 solutions to technical and non-technical people
- Strong customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives
- Analytical approach to identifying opportunities and proactive problem solving
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy with strong time management skills
Why you will love go1:
- Flexible work hours - between 7 am and 7 pm, work the hours that fit your schedule
- Smart & Authentic - We are a clever bunch and we love to share knowledge and
- experiences with each other, we’re also not afraid of robust discussions and competitive collaboration
- Great workspace! Our office is located in the Kiln coworking space, easily accessible from Trax or Frontrunner, and free parking in the Gateway garage if you drive.
- We are passionate about Learning - Enjoy unlimited access to the go1 Learning platform with thousands of online training courses available on-demand.
- 80% employer-paid medical
- 100% employer-paid dental, vision, LTD/STD, life insurance, 401k and dependent care FSA
- commuter benefits
- team outings, company dinners,
- Generous compensation plan, and career growth opportunities.
We work hard to ensure that we provide an inclusive workplace for everyone and are passionate about having all team members involved in what we do - no matter where in the world you are located. We celebrate each other’s wins and support one another so we can grow as individuals, as teams and as an organisation. Our culture of diversity fosters innovation and helps us provide the best learning experience possible for our clients and learners across the globe. go1 is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Commission pay