Audio Video Sales Account Executive
Audio Video Excellence Commercial (AVX) a systems integrator, is growing and looking to add to its sales force. Our Huntsville, AL office is seeking a motivated individual as an Account Executive who will be responsible to source new business, as well as leverage existing relationships to grow business in the greater Southeastern US market.
The Account Executive will join a solid team of professionals who are passionate about growing AVX’s Audio Visual integration business. This is a hunter role, utilizing a consultative selling solutions sales approach.
The Account Executive is responsible for communicating the specifics of client requirements to internal and external AVX support teams, so that the client has a positive customer experience. It is the responsibility of the Account Executive to make certain that client expectations are being met or exceeded by managing realistic expectations, then taking responsibility for meeting those expectations.
The job responsibilities of the Account Executive include the following:
- Pursue audio visual integration business opportunities for AVX within enterprise corporate space, as well as other potential growth markets.
- Act as the team leader for delivery of proposals for customer and RFP opportunities, and functions as the lead customer relationship manager for new and assigned accounts
- Develop a sales plan to achieve revenue and profit goals
- Opportunity Forecasting/Sales Proposals/Sales Pipeline utilizing a CRM
- Weekly meetings to assess potential sales activity and pipeline activity
- Associates or Bachelors’ degree accepted; equivalent work experience accepted
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ outside sales experience
- Proven track record selling audio-visual integration, communication collaboration, IT integration, hardware, software or related technology-based product or solution
- Proven ability to identify and develop new sales opportunities
Our Team provides:
- Collaborative work environment with dynamic growth opportunities
- Committed to the career development and education of our team
- Comprehensive competitive benefits package, i.e. medical, dental, vision, 401K, etc.
Audio Video Excellence:
AVX Commercial Inc. is the premiere provider for all your commercial audio-visual design and installation needs. Our sales and engineering team provides businesses, architects, builders, designers and general contractors with AV design, consulting, hardware sales, integration, training and ongoing support. AVX will meet your business needs by specifying the right commercial grade products and installing them on time and within budget. AVX’s commitment to service assures that every system is efficient and simple to use which allows companies to focus on what matters, taking care of its customers.
AVX Commercial, Inc. has built a team of industry experts that cover the full range of AV solutions and services. We specialize in creating customer-driven solutions that transform your business and make your organization operate more efficiently and more importantly more effectively.
Whether it’s engineering a high-speed HD video conferencing solution for a boardroom, retrofitting an existing space with multiple displays and speakers, simple background music or engineering an interactive video content solution, AVX possesses the capabilities that assure a successful outcome every time.
AVX Commercial, Inc. proudly serves the entire Southeast Region of the United States from its showrooms in Homewood, Alabama. Don't settle for anything less than excellence, contact AVX at avxinc.com or 205.871.7289.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 per month
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19