When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Partnering with the sales team, you’ll understand customer needs and craft the best package of our services from data and voice. Your toolkit will also include security, IT, mobility, and professional managed services – all to help customers run their businesses smarter, safer, and faster. You will be focused on the technical aspect of solutions for new business customers. The goal will be to deliver the best technical solutions along with the best customer service.
- Understanding customer business challenges.
- Developing the solution and designing the architecture to solve the customer need.
- Establishing business cases and helping customers choose our solution.
- Drafting agreements with pricing, service commitments, and technical specifications.
- Making and managing technical program plans that will deliver on promises.
- Growing new business and existing accounts.
- Successful completion of motor vehicle report check is required.
What we’re looking for...
You’re inquisitive, resourceful, and relate well to all people. Your active listening coupled with your analytical mentality ensure that customers feel that they get what they need to move forward.
With your technical savvy and business perspective, you understand how to communicate the value of complex solutions in language people can understand. Client service is your middle name. You know that the individual and team success will only be achieved with customer success.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience selling technical solutions.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Eligibility to pass Motor Vehicle Record check.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Technical design and engineering experience. Ideally, communications or networks.
- Knowledge of wireless services and benefits of data, voice, cloud, managed services IT, security, and/or mobility solutions. Ideally, M2M exposure.
- Negotiated and contracted for complex technical solutions.
- Created detailed project plans covering technical specifications and requirements, and milestones for complex technical solutions.
- Worked on a sales team and met challenging sales targets.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.