Business Development Rep – Brookfield, WI – Direct Hire
We are offering a direct hire opportunity for a Business Development Rep at a top client of ours in Brookfield, WI. This company is a leading provider of safety and security devices for senior living, hospitality, healthcare, and education markets.
Hours: 8am-5pm Mon-Fri
$20-23 per hour with a monthly bonus based on leads/sales.
What is in it for you:
- Direct hire!
- Friendly and respectful environment
- Challenging opportunities
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Educational Assistance
- Comprehensive insurance (medical, dentals, vision)
- Paid sick days and holidays, plus permissive time off
What you will be doing:
The Business Development Representative has two major areas of focus. This position will have direct responsibility for generating revenue from penetration into the Hospital Market. This includes activities from prospecting. This representative will also have the responsibility to generate new sales opportunities for the Senior Care Market as a whole. The list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary.
- Responsible for meeting individual quota established for the Hospital market. Will have full responsibility for conducting all sales activities into this market from prospecting to seeing a quote become a sale.
- Ability/willingness to make the minimum daily volume of calls
- Must possess a strong technical aptitude as well as strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Contact prospects to uncover new sales opportunities using the established qualification criteria and sales process.
- Contact existing customers to ensure continued satisfaction with their current Code Alert solution(s), share our entire product line, and uncover additional needs and opportunities.
- Maintain and update contact management database with customer and sales data information after every prospect/customer interaction.
- Manage/nurture a database of prospects/customers in a territory, focusing on the business situation which provides the highest probability to go forward in the sales process. Must make appropriate judgments on the frequency of calls and target audience.
- Literature fulfillment. Send out applicable literature to prospective customers.
- Account and Territory Planning with Regional Sales Managers RSMs) to:
- Identify areas of concentration (product-specific and/or geographic concentration)
- Share new information discovered (i.e. hot prospects, new regulations, etc.)
- Aid in the development of and/or implementation of a quarterly marketing initiative with the Territory Manager
- Set appointments for RSMs as applicable.
- Follow qualified leads from the qualification stage to the final disposition.
- Keep abreast of regulations affecting patient/resident safety and security.
- Works specific lead generation campaigns related to trade shows, ad inquiries, direct mail, aged leads, email blasts, etc.
- Uses business directories, industry websites, and other sources to continually build databases with new prospects.
- Overcomes technical and business objections of prospective customers.
- Builds and maintains customer relationships.
- Works with RSMs to keep account activities and literature up to date.
- Other activities and additions as prescribed by management.
What is required to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree; or a minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability/willingness to make the daily volume of calls
- PC skills are required including Microsoft Office.
Click on the APPLY NOW button and hear from a recruiter within 24 hours. Share this job with friends and family who may also be in a job search.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- One location