Our mission—to change how you look, feel and live—is more than a purpose, it’s our call to action.
To match the rapid growth and launch of several amazing new products, we are seeking a Sr Media Buyer to join our Paid Social Acquisition Department.
General Summary: We are looking for a Sr. Media Buyer to join our growing Paid Social Acquisition team. This is an exciting new role for an individual with a passion for creating digital demand across top paid social channels (with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Pinterest) for multiple emerging and legacy health and beauty brands.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of identifying and acquiring new customers through top paid social channels (with an emphasis in FB/IG) while achieving all KPI’s. As a Sr. Paid Social Media Buyer, you will work closely with the Paid Social Acquisition team and will be responsible for planning, optimizing, implementing, and analyzing paid media campaigns across multiple brands in a fast-paced environment.The role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of a campaign and responsible for proper and timely execution of all assigned work.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail oriented, team-player, who is hungry for success and grow!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- A true team player with the ability to collaborate well with many stakeholders.
- Demonstrated skills in performance marketing and online customer acquisition.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- A media buyer at heart who understands what moves a customer to connect with a brand and purchase.
- Build, manage and optimize multi-million dollar performance campaigns on Facebook and Instagram.
- Budget management on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
- Continually evaluate and recommend optimizations to hit revenue goals.
- Manage and analyze Facebook performance. You know how critical the pixel is.
- Generate weekly and monthly reports highlighting key metrics and providing insights into optimizations.
- Use data to drive marketing decisions.
- Deep understanding of Facebook’s advertising creative standards
- Stay up to date with platform updates and trends.
- Analyze the results and make optimization recommendations while the media is live and use historical data to improve results for the next buying cycle.
- Work with the Acquisition team to advise and recommend best creatives and iterations for testing to manage and meet all deadlines on paid media deliverables.
- Preparing advertising testing schedules and timelines for brand onboarding, campaign launch, and ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
Experience and Skills:
- 3+ years of paid Facebook advertising experience; deep knowledge of Facebook ads manager.
- Insider knowledge of Facebook’s advertising algorithm, audience segments, bidding strategies and scaling techniques.
- Track record of efficient campaigns that are conversion based (NOT engagement focused ie. likes, comments, shares, etc.).
- Must have an advanced understanding of split testing, reporting, and optimization for performance-based ROIs.
- Clear understanding of difference between branding and direct response social initiatives.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working with Facebook sales and customer success teams to mitigate / resolve issues.
- Deep understanding of Facebook’s advertising creative standards.
- Managed Facebook advertising and comfortable with exceeding annual multi-million dollar budgets
- Advanced knowledge of Omniture and Looker a plus!
- Fast learner who can work on a team and independently.
Environmental, Psychological and Physiological Requirements:
- The work will be performed inside a multi-story office building with elevators and stairs.
- The person must be able to remain in a stationary position for up to 50% of the time.
- Occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery and conference rooms.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery such as a copy machine, printer and calculator
- Frequently communicates with employees who have inquiries.
- Ability to learn technical material and apply the knowledge to their work.
Guthy|Renker provides competitive salary and benefits along with a beautiful work environment. We offer weekly breakfast and happy hour, as well as many fun events for employees.
Guthy|Renker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.