Where do you want to go? Pivot is a marketing and customer experience (CX) agency. We collaborate with people who are doing meaningful work in the communities they serve and come alongside them to help their organizations grow and thrive. We accomplish this by assisting organizations in defining and living out their brands, telling their unique stories, and strengthening relationships with their customers. We have four practice areas: 1) Broadband Marketing; 2) Broadband CX; 3) Broadband Vendors; and 4) Nonprofits.
We are a group of dreamers and hard workers who love telling our clients’ stories. We also love ice cream, because ice cream.
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
(Other duties as assigned):
- The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for coordinating and monitoring marketing projects from initiation through completion for the clients of multiple Account Executives (AEs).
- Project Coordinator will manage client roadmaps, team utilization & capacity planning for clients and internal staff.
- Responsible for hands-on project coordination, overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time and ensuring that projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and stay within budget.
- Provide support for Account Executives (AEs).
- Includes 2nd/3rd round revisions/approvals, receiving assets, etc. Discussion and decisions between Account Executive and Project Coordinator per project/client.
- May reach out to client to progress job as needed.
- Other client communication when delegated by AE.
- Interface with internal project team regularly by setting up and driving team meetings, project documentation and ensuring the right information is communicated as needed.
- Responsible for creating project plans (based on milestones set by AEs), identifying and addressing projects risks, ensuring project team members meet their deliverables in the hours allotted.
- Work with strategy and creative teams to keep projects on track and make sure everyone is aware of what’s next.
- Communicate with team leaders on upcoming capacity needs for staff, status updates and outstanding issues on delivery dates and other project warning signs.
- Evaluate changes in scope and schedule, assess impact on a project plan, and coordinate recommendations to the client and Pivot leadership team.
- Assist with initial project scope then monitor project budgets with resource tasks, and outside expenses.
- Assist with updating Weekly Status Report (or client meeting agendas) for projects PC is managing.
- Review and reconcile monthly billing with accounts receivable.
- Manage projects to established processes and make recommendations for process improvements and changes so that we continue to learn and improve operational efficiencies.
- Manage project quality by enforcing creative brief direction, QA checking, testing, and ensure proper specifications.
- Vendor coordination, quoting POs, accepting invoices and process for billing.
- Manage assigned projects from budget management, resource planning, workflow, team communication and client engagement.
There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
Education and/or Experience
B.S. Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent experience
2 plus years’ experience in marketing or project management preferred. Experience as a project coordinator/producer for a creative agency is a plus
Excellent communication and presentations skills for successful interaction with all levels of management, employees, clients and the public.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Proven ability to build strong relationships with clients
Expertise in Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Google Docs and Google Sheets). Experience in Asana or other PM/workflow software preferred.
Other Skills & Abilities
Solid project management skills; ability to coordinate, prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
Goal-oriented, collaborator with excellent organizational skills.
Detail-oriented with an ability to multi-task, delegate and meet tight deadlines.
Willingness to travel (up to 10%).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Reports To: Project Coordinator Lead
FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time
Prepared By: Tim Sticka
Prepared Date: 4/09/21
Approved By: Monica Santi
Approved Date: 4/09/21