Lexipol is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Media team. The position manages digital advertising campaigns, consulting with a wide variety of media sponsors targeting the public safety industry. A post-sales organization, the cohesive team supports revenue by ensuring advertiser campaigns are optimized, performing well, and continually drive business value (upsells, renewals, etc.).
The media CSM is an experienced position requiring creativity, communication polish, consulting skills and a significant tolerance for change. The CSM partners with clients, including top brands such as Motorola and Amazon, as well as SMB companies, to discover business needs/challenges, set expectations and guide the client's actions needed to best address goals of the marketing programs.
An ideal candidate is hyper-organized, has experience balancing 50+ client projects (Small Business to Enterprise) and is comfortable consulting (problem solving) with clients. CSM must be comfortable analyzing data, applying it to find the ROI for the client and lastly influencing the client to take action.
This position needs a highly effective communicator, collaborative team member, social maturity and respect for others.
- Manage post-sale initial client onboarding, with a hands-on approach to campaign setup
- Track and seek ways to enhance account health and increase client ROI via creative solutions
- Provide highly responsive product, technical and creative consulting
- Generate and secure upsell and renewal programs based on trusted relationships
- Project manage a large number of clients simultaneously
- Utilize tools and structures to organize deliverables, dates, and ensuring the program is managed smoothly and nothing falls through the cracks
- Drive resolution of client concerns and provide feedback to Sales, Product teams, etc.
- Analyze media campaign performance metrics and develop recommendations based on data
- Provide client training to improve utilization of campaign elements and use reporting features, including our sponsor dashboard
- Contribute to the improvement and scalability of the Customer Success team through efforts to optimize processes with the rest of the team
In addition to your customer-facing responsibilities, pro-actively contribute to the feedback loop on internal product discussions, identifying product issues and translating customer performance and feedback into actionable insights and feature ideas for the betterment of the company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with examples of success in a client facing role, such as Customer Success Manager, Sales Support or Account Manager, preferably working with digital or SaaS products
- Bachelor’s degree
- A marketing mindset and enthusiasm for creative problem-solving
- Master at multitasking, with ability to juggle multiple accounts simultaneously with outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet and get things done
- Comfort collaborating with both technical and business teams, with ability to influence
- Superb client-facing skills and understanding of how to convey enthusiasm, energy, poise, and confidence in client communications
- Good technical skills and comfort working with cloud software such as Salesforce, O365, etc
- Superlative written and verbal communication skills
- Reputation for treating others with respect in all situations
- Positive attitude and the aptitude for service
During the interview, specific examples are required regarding building/maintaining client relationships, consulting opportunities (taken or missed), organization techniques for a large amounts of clients and creativity/project management approaches.
- Examples of innovation with customers
- Understanding of online/digital advertising / marketing, including pricing models (CPM, CPC, CPL)
- Domain knowledge of public safety and/or local government
- Located in Frisco, TX – in-office / remote combination
- Full-time salary position with bonus opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, dental, vision, 401(k) retirement plan with company match and paid time off
Lexipol is the nation’s leading content, policy and training platform for public safety and local government, enabling first responders and leaders to better protect their communities and reduce risk. With a library of 200,000 articles and reports, 16,000 policies and procedures, 3,700 training courses and a network of digital media communities including Police1, FireRescue1, EMS1, and Corrections1, we directly serve more than 7,500 public safety agencies and municipalities.
We offer our customers, partners and members, including nearly two million public safety professionals and local government leaders, the most comprehensive resource for policies, online training and grant assistance and the most up-to-date news and mission-critical information.
Our mission is to enhance the safety and effectiveness of the men and women who serve and protect our communities.
**Lexipol provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.