1. Develops a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability for specific Security in both installation and service. Provides input beyond own territories and adds to CTC’s corporate sales strategy.
2. Recruits, hires, and develops Account Executives based on criteria agreed upon by senior management. Prepares action plans for individuals as well as for team for effective search of sales leads and prospects. Ensures that customers are informed of new product/service introductions and prices.
3. Generates and distributes sales leads to the sales team.
4. Reviews proposals and estimates with sales team to ensure professionalism and accuracy. Works with team to provide competitive pricing on proposals and strives to maintain maximum profit margin.
5. Provides monthly and annual sales forecasts.
6. Works with Product Partners to develop and maintain localized relationships to maximize benefit for Convergint and our customers. Responsible for creating, monitoring and revising lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline. Finds new and creative ways of engaging with customers.
7. Assists Account Executive in the preparation and delivery of RFP responses, proposals and presentations.
8. Collaborates with Convergint Management Team to ensure optimal end-to-end delivery of our products and services. May work directly with other colleagues in order to delivery optimal efficiency for the sales organization within the assigned territory.
9. Conducts one-on-one reviews with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive’s sales and activity performance. Provides feedback to senior management regarding performance. Managerial responsibilities include but are not limited to: mentoring, coaching and developing colleagues; planning, assigning and directing work; performance management; project budget.
10. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
11. Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- 7 year(s): ��� Minimum of seven years of successful sales experience, including two years in the area of commercial sales (electronic security, fire alarm, Building Automation Systems, or healthcare technologies) required��� Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements��� Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Bachelors or better in Engineering or related field
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor���s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)