Our Kelowna Manufacturing client is looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects as well as support existing accounts. If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you.
You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing the company in a positive way. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with clients to reach our business objectives.
- Selling products and services using solid arguments to prospective customers
- Contact clients to understand their requirements and work on a sales plan
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and provide reports
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience need
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email resume with salary expectations.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $1.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift