This role is for a business analyst with a strong track record of delivering a high quality performance. Key areas of focus will include:
- Interact with Bankers across various lines of business with mutual goal in collecting and ensuring documentation completeness across firm business activities
- Enforce of documentation policy requirements as applicable by product, process and regional jurisdiction
- Facilitate collaboration with appropriate subject matter experts to obtain specific documentation requirements and identification of documentation classification and taxonomy
- Acquire documentation meta-data requirements and enhancement thereof to aid in extraction reports for use by the Business
- Maintain and remediate document metadata and related exceptions
- Aid team members with documentation expertise to allow for training sets to be collated for AI model to drive auto-classification of documents
- Drive forward data quality / integrity / validation and issue resolution; extensive liaison between Business and O&T
- Identify opportunities to improve process flows leveraging LEAN processes and identifying any opportunities for Robotics
- Experience in business analysis within fast paced Financial Services team
- Experience of working within a joint services function with a diverse client base
- Demonstrated experience of optimization in processes (legal/regulatory adherence an advantage)
- Strong knowledge of the Citi environment, understanding of products and services offered preferred
- Proven ability to interpret, anticipate and implement change
- Solid organizational skills including strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Willingness to own an issue and bring it to completion
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, including strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Achieving/ Driving Results: Analytical skills for work flow, process and systems analysis
- Execution focused, overcomes obstacles and minimizes bureaucracy
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Job Family Group:Operations - Core
Job Family:Document Support
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting